IGNORED

Damn Plymouth!

PhatWill

Guest WestburyRed
Just scored a 90th minute winner after being one down against Port Vale...

Doesn't matter I guess as long as one of the teams slip up (QPR seem to be doing this beautifully at the moment), as much as I would like to see City champions I would settle with second.

Guest norfykevBCFC

What can I say? It was a ****in' amazing game!! Another total ###### of a referee!! Their players dive and nothing, we have a damn good penalty shout and he books our player for diving!

They did an awful challenge on our player leading up to their goal, no complaints about the goal, good goal but we should have had a free kick the other end. Again, they have a player receive treatment on the pitch and he can stay on, we do and he has to leave the pitch! All we want is consistency! It was a late, late show and Buster Phillips coming on in the 65th minute turned the game. Scored the first, nearly scored another blinder just after and set up the winner! A heartbreaker for Vale but on the day it was nothing more than we deserved! It would have been a travesty if we had got anything less than three points from the game!

A great game for all there, but Vale won't have enjoyed it obviously, but what passion? A real test of Argyle's mettle and we came through it... Just! Surely it's better for both of us if it's at least a bit close? Keeps us both on our toes! I know we played better Championship season two years ago because we knew one slip up and Luton would have had top spot off us!

May the best team win but it's looking like a terrific and exciting run in. :dunno:

yes, left the ground with our scoreboard telling me Plymouth had drawn, only find out 10 mins later when I got home that they had scored a last minute winner, what a b****r :dunno:

Still we keep winning and there is no problem :dunno:

Archived