IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Bawno

I was sat in the east end again today watching city win for the 11th time when I heard some chants- "If your going to Sheffield clap your hands."

Of course lots of people did! But I was just wondering who on the forum is going? :dunno:

I was supposed to be getting my tickets today with someone who let me down last minute :P You know who you are but i may be getting there by CJS if someone else drops out, fingers crossed. I am Definately going to Stockport county though. :dunno:

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

i think 2,500-3,500

if you own a tinman shirt i think you should wear it, that will be quality. i brought one today and i'll defo be wearing it

Guest SouthGlosRed

It's pay on the day, but you can buy tickets in advance (which are cheaper) from the City ticket office if you want to.

Bought mine today plus four others.

Guest BCFC Matt
Can i still book on CATS, or is it too late?
Yeh, youll be able to get CATS tickets still....

Id book up sooner rather than later just to avoid disappointment!

Guest malaggro

That's right, 60+ Yellow Submariners.

We're going to Division 1, we're going to the top.

Bright and early all you Yellow Subbers.

Cheers

Mal :dunno:

Guest BCFC Matt
I booked my tickets today and we are on coach number 12, although they may be onto coach 13 or 14 by now.  On my ticket for the game it says something like post in view, do they all have this on or is it just my bad luck.
To be honest, i think itll be unreserved seating with it being pay on the day so you may find a decent spot to sit, there are however a few posts long the top tier i beleive.

Guest cider gliders

Yeah, we`ll be goin` up thur with ole Cider Head!

It`s been a long time since we have been to Hillsborough!

We can`t wait :dunno: UP THE CITY! :P

Guest malaggro

According to City and the ticket department at Sheffield all tickets are numbered and are issued on the basis of allocated seating.

Personally I think this sucks and causes more problems as mates can't always sit together.

Take no notice and sit where you like. That's the best way to create a proper atmosphere.

Oh yeah, and like all visitors to AG, STAND UP for the ninety minutes.

If you get tired, there's always half time. Ah poor loves.

Cheers fellas, let's make it a good'un. :dunno:

Joe wont be then as no one is going to drop from CJS :dunno:
I like your positive thinking sean :dunno:

Well, i rang them up last night and she said that two people had dropped out and MattBCFC had took one of the places and she was expecting someoneto ring her back to see whther or not they want that extra place. If they don't want it then i will be on :dunno: If they do want it i still have a chance if somebody still drops out, the night before the County match i had a call so fingers crosses, i have to ring back on Monday. :laugh:

I am faced with a decision to make now, i could either go by CJS (very unlikely but much cheaper if i can get on it) or by CATS. I am only 14 but i would be able to get tickets for CATS by someone who is over 18 but i would risk getting told i'm not allowed on the coach on Saturday morning. Do you think i would get stopped from getting on the Coach? I may risk it but there is a lot of money at stake. :dunno:

Very frustrating! :dunno:

Coerver-red posted on the 'ask steve' forum about CATS and disappointed individuals who tried to book for the Notts C. game.

The reply was that City only book enough coaches for what has been booked up until the Wednesday afternoon. Once these are full then that is it. So book before Wednesday lunchtime or you may be disappointed.

PS An hour from Liverpool :dunno: watch them speed cameras over the Pennines mate!

Guest Filton Red

I'm drivin up with 2 mates....

I know from work already, the first 4 trains saturday morning are fully reserved until Sheffield!!!

Its going to be a wonderful day. Glad I got the day off work :dunno:

Guest GASBUSTER

I'm DRIVING UP WITH 2 OTHERS LEAVING ATABOUT 9

THERES GOT TO BE AT LEAST 5000 GOING,WHAT A ATMOSPHERE THATS GOING TO BE

I MIGHT TAKE MY AIR HORN UP WITH ME WONDER IF THEY WILL LET ME IN WITH IT ??

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Anyone know what coach number we are on now?

Remeber the CJS have got a coach going up as well and I'm sure some unofficial supporters coaches are going up.

Also a large following on the train i heard, and then usually a majority of people drive up!

Should be amazing can't wait. Shame we couldn't take that amount to every away game we would really make a name for ourselves then!

Anyone know what the most they had their this season is?

Guest bcfccider

Eight of us going - which is a barometer of the away following. On this basis, my guess is therefore that we will take 4500 - 5000. On a normal away trip there is an average of three of us. I went to Grimsby on my own.

On Sat we recruited a new follower - a guy in the Hen and Chicken who supports Norwich. He was invited to join us, by half time he said he will buy a season ticket, by eleven pm he could barely stand up in the Tobacco Factory! But then again nor could we!

Guess what. I am going and some other people I know. We are going on a train.

I hope City win.

I expect it will be difficult to get a pie in the ground as there will be lots of people there. Wouldnt it be funny if the game was postponed late on because it is too chilly.

Maybe I just want to read something interesting. Anyone else feel the same?

I rang CJs at about 7 o clock, she is waiting for somebody to ring up and say whther they will be able to go or not. If you are that person can you please ring up and confirm :o Also if you are booked for the SW trip and you can't make it for whatever reason ring them up and tell them. :D Thanks

Sean, didn't you say you couldn't make it? :cool:

Guest comeonyoureds

yep me and at least for other will be there to cheer on the boys to yet another win! literally everyone i speak to is going! its going to be a quality day!

Guest comeonyoureds

yep me and at least four mates will be there to cheer on the boys to yet another win! literally every city fan i speak to seems to be going! its goin to be a quality day, cant wait!

Good Lucky Saturday, I'se working, but will be back in time for match,on World, with beer in hand.

Just a thought, anyone from Oxford/MK/Aylesbury/Luton way go to many matches?

split gas costs etc, just a thought?

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

I'm going with another 15 people on a mini bus that we hired out :cool: !! Got my ticket on friday ! right in the far back corner , next to the badn apparently !

Also got my train tickets fot the stockport game ! 30 quid return , quite pricey :o

Archived