IGNORED

Tommy D

Guest Rob

Just like to comment on Tommy's absolutely awsome performance today. He was another class and invaluble member of our squad.

One problem is though we have 3 quality central players vying for the 2 spots as even though he got his goal Wilkshire was prone to drifting inside today and without an extremely offensive full back we didnt have much threat from that side.

I feel that for ther two Lee's especially Miller to thrive they need crosses into the box and they were simply not gettin that today.

Saying that though, our goal did come from a cross but that and the one before that were the only ones really which spring to mind.

However, we're top of the league and won 11 on the trot!, could be worse, we could be Gaseds.

Tommy was awsome....

did anyone see his projectile vomiting after HT?

:dunno:

Tommy was pure class today, completely controlled the midfield, won every ball and was a true leader.

yes, I saw the vomiting at beginning of second half - actually not the first time he's done that, seen it at least once before :dunno: Is it nerves????

Whatever, his performance today was exceptional, he just gets better and better :dunno:

And remember, he'll be tackling Steven Gerrard and Dave Beckham in the world cup qualifiers next season!!

Must admit I'll be hoping he does have good games for N.Ireland. And did I read somewhere Lawrie Sanchez was in the ground today?

Guest malaggro

Tommy Doc was quality today.

The kick up the ass he got after his Wycombe sending off has done alot of good.

I reckon the vomit was down to a dodgy pint of screech.

See you all in Sheffield. :dunno:

Guest cider gliders

Yeah, the Doc was outstanding today, an what

a day for him to turn it on with the N.Ireland

manager Laurie Sanchez at the game to watch

him! :P As Danny said "The Doc was awesome" :dunno:

Thur aint no stoppin` us now! UP THE CITY! :dunno:

IMAG0011.JPG

Tommy Doc was quality today.

The kick up the ass he got after his Wycombe sending off has done a lot of good.

Quite agree, a fine example of good management, gave TD an appraisal of his lack of form, (in private not in public). Quietly left him out the side until Wilks went away and now we are reaping the benefits.

Archived