IGNORED

Attendance

gater2

AG looked pretty full today and it's pleasing we're finally coming up to the 14,000 mark (a bigger away following and we'll be there), I didn't see how much they brought today (I'm not tall and I sat to the right of the EE :dunno: ) but it cant have been more than 1000 was it?

We had a bigger attendance today than 7 out of the 12 1st division games today, which definately shows our potential to be a big 1st division club.

Yup, best in 2nd division too - more than Plymouth!

Looked like a lot more, if capacity is 17-18,000 with segregation, I'd like to know where they would put the extra 3-4,000!!!! :Confused13:

Don't reckon Wrexham brought more than 700-800 with em

Guest pukka_tukka

i was wondering about this actually, cus it looked pretty ful from the east end, what is the actual capacity including the segregation and all seats tht cant be filled etc. :dunno:

anyone help me here?

Guest BCFC Matt
i was wondering about this actually, cus it looked pretty ful from the east end, what is the actual capacity including the segregation and all seats tht cant be filled etc.  :dunno:

anyone help me here?

Ashton Gate is a 21,479 Seat Stadium so id say the maximum seating allocation with segregation is around 18,500 max.

I was sat in the Family Enclosure near to the Atyeo and I could see only about half - three quarters of our area in the EE was full and Wrexham didn't bring many. However there were a few spaces in the Williams and the Atyeo blocks H and A (the little uncovered bit).

I believe the allowed attendance after segregation is 20% of the possible capacity which is somewhere between 17 and 18 thousand.

Archived