IGNORED

Are You Going Up?

the_real_city

Being a Cardiff fan, i wouldn't mind because I'd enjoy a derby next season. I cannot help but think though, that your run has come at the wrong time and that this could be your downfall. If not, you'll be up and what better game next season than Cardiff V Bristol (and vice-versa).

How do you think you'll fare next season in Div.1? Mid-table nearly-men, Happy mid-table, relegation fight or will you make the POs????

Also, what do you think of Cardiff's chances of making the prem next season? How do you think we've done this season considering the teams in our division. I'm sooo happy after beating Sunderland yesterday 4-0 after they booed John Charles' min silence.

I was listening to radio LLa LLa on medium wave for the City commentary. They went over to Tinnian Park for the minutes silence. What an absolute disgrace from the Sunderland idiots. The silence was total at Old Trafford for the Leeds game (hate each other), Sunderland showed their true colours yesterday and I am pleased you stuffed them.

How do you think you'll fare next season in Div.1? Mid-table nearly-men, Happy mid-table, relegation fight or will you make the POs????

I think with the current squad we would survive quite easily but with a few extra players we could just make the playoffs as Wigan, Reading, Preston and Watford have shown over the years.

Also, what do you think of Cardiff's chances of making the prem next season?
Who knows but that success will depend on if you keep earnie earnshaw and whether you build that new stadium

"Being a Cardiff fan, i wouldn't mind because I'd enjoy a derby next season. I cannot help but think though, that your run has come at the wrong time and that this could be your downfall. If not, you'll be up and what better game next season than Cardiff V Bristol (and vice-versa)."

We are going up as Champions and yes whilst I would look forward to playing Cardiff, it ain't really a derby match, just a grudge match :P

"How do you think you'll fare next season in Div.1? Mid-table nearly-men, Happy mid-table, relegation fight or will you make the POs????"

We have a really good squad and great team spirit, some brilliant players, a load of youngsters who are just getting better and better and a fantastic manager and back up staff, so ues we'll stay up this time and beat the relegation fight. Would love to see us challenging for a play off place, but would be happy with mid table next year :dunno:

"Also, what do you think of Cardiff's chances of making the prem next season? How do you think we've done this season considering the teams in our division. I'm sooo happy after beating Sunderland yesterday 4-0 after they booed John Charles' min silence."

Have to say cuoldn't quite believe it when I saw that result! Looks like you are having a bit of a mixed time of it, some good, some bad results. Not consistent enough to go up in my opinion, and second year in Div is always more difficult apparently.

Interesting post though, see you next year in Div 1 :dunno:

I think Sunderland fans who booed the minutes silence brought nothing but disgrace upon themselves. A pity those brainless idiots don't appreciate gentlemen, for that is what John Charles was. Then scum animals don't appreciate anything except their own pleasure at everyone else's expense.

As to the point about City's run coming at the wrong time, yes that could be a good point. Easy to beat the crud 1-0 and 2-1 but I wonder what will happen in late March/April when city have, on the trot, Port Vale (A), QPR (H), Swindon (A), Plymouth (H), Luton (A), Brighton (H) and Barnsley (A). A tougher run of fixtures under any circumstance I can't imagine.

As to City's chances next season if we go up, I'd be happy with mid-table.

I don't think we'll be challanging for promotion next season, in fact I think we'd all be pretty pleased to finish 1 place above the relegation places, just as long as we stay up (we'd be hoping for more but at the end of the day we're probably not going to go up to the prem for a while and not making the same mistakes as last time is the most important thing).

If we buy a few 1st div standard players we should stay up.

Guest cidergeorge

I don't want to be down hearted but we do still have to get there. We should not be talking about promotion yet, cos the season is still far from over. It only takes something that's not within BCFC control (I don't want to put a hex on the whole damn thing). Let's sober up here guys and get the next couple out the way and some more points.

Guest cider gliders

Yeah, we be goin` up alright, an we`ll be

happy with a mid table position in division

one!

No, Cardiff aint goin` up this season, they

have done really well this season but as some

one as said on yer, you aint been consistent

enough!

As for they Sunderland fans who showed no

Respect for a true legend John Charles, they

were a ruddy disgrace an they got what they

deserved, a 4-0 hammering!