IGNORED

Qpr Message Board

BS3_RED

And i thought we could be fickle. I have just had a look on the QPR message board and their fans are starting to question whether ollie should have been given the job.

So much for them not feeling the pressure. I must say though that i think ollie has done a good job at Rangers.

You couldn't make it up! Old Hollowhead's done an extremely good job at a club with no money, much like Dowie managed at Oldham. A couple of dodgy games and the fans are on his back. That can only help our cause, of course. It contrasts with the sense of everyone pulling together which is overwhelming at the Gate at the moment.

The QPR fans are, however, right in saying he shouldn't be at the club - he's too good for 'em!

You couldn't make it up! Old Hollowhead's done an extremely good job at a club with no money, much like Dowie managed at Oldham. A couple of dodgy games and the fans are on his back. That can only help our cause, of course. It contrasts with the sense of everyone pulling together which is overwhelming at the Gate at the moment.

The QPR fans are, however, right in saying he shouldn't be at the club - he's too good for 'em!

Have to disagree with you, Hollowhead has spent a lot of money and committed a lot to long term contracts. QPR have gambled on promotion. Failure could well see the end of the club.

Not the sign of a good manager but one that panics and is never satisfied with what he has got.

Archived