IGNORED

Apart From The Gas

I've posted on another thread that while i totally agree that Rovers are our main 'rivals', i can honestly say i hate Cardiff a lot more.

I can't be the only person who's most disliked team is not infact the gas! If you do hate another club who is it and why?

If can't bring yourself to pick another club above the gas, then who is your second and why?

I've got a feeling most people will say Cardiff and i can't really blame them!

I never had a problem with QPR untill we started playing them. They are ridiculously cocky and arrogant and are genuinely convinced that they are better than every other team in the division. I don't just mean in footballing terms, but that they are somehow on loan to division 2 and will soon be back in the prem!

Guest malaggro

I hate Cardiff, Millwall, Swindon, have an irrational dislike of Spurs and also can't stand Leicester.

To be honest I'm not that struck on any one but City.

See you all in Sheffield.

:dunno:

Guest cidersam

Apart from the gas I hate Cardiff, Swindon, QPR

and recently Yeovil fans are ######ing me off they get to cocky and think they are going straight up to the top!!! (nothing against yeovil as a team though just the fans)

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Cardiff, Swindon, Yeovil, Millwall, Plymouth,Farrington Gurney, Preston.

But In equal measure any team from Wales, France orTurkey

Guest comeonyoureds

yeah i presently hate cardiff the most as well, although i didnt have that bigger problem with them until i went to ninian park a few seasons ago when city won 3-1 and there was loads of trouble after the game! but also think its the fact that theres not really any point in hating the gas as much any more because realistically we're not goin to be playing them over the foreseable future unless in a cup game! they are no threat to city's potential success anymore! I'm looking forward to some big games against cardiff next season when we can teach them a lesson for getting lucky and being promoted after finishing 6th!

I'm also having a growing resentment towards Queers park rangers, mainly due to hollowhead and the cockiness of their fans! they cant except that they were once a half decent club, but now they're nothing!

as far as swindle and plymuff are concerned i think they care about rivalry with city more than we do with them!

I've posted on another thread that while i totally agree that Rovers are our main 'rivals', i can honestly say i hate Cardiff a lot more.

I can't be the only person who's most disliked team is not infact the gas! If you do hate another club who is it and why?

If can't bring yourself to pick another club above the gas, then who is your second and why?

Cardiff because they have bought there way through the leagues and the fans are ######s , i dont really care about rovers as they are no threat to us , although there results are funny!! :dunno::dunno::dunno::laugh:

Guest Ricky BCFC

OK I don't condone voilence at football, but after Plymouth fans tried to claim 'Drink up thee cider' as their song I honestly feel like giving one of their fans a good smack in the mouth. That really p***ed me off!

Other than that, the usual Cardiff, Swindon, Man Utd etc.

Guest ReadingTom

I hate Reading due to the fact I live there, and the way that they think they are a bigger, well supported team than us which they are not.

Hate them more than Rovers to be honest!

Guest rednick_74
Cardiff.

But also QPR, cocky londoners and full of players we love to hate! and that Mark Bircham is a complete moron!

Oh and Definitely Man United.

mark bircham your being too kind hes got a ###### hair cut too...

Gas

Cardiff

Stoke

Milwall

Burnley

Walsall

Anywhere else in the northwest with the exception of Carlisle, who I sort of like, and Blackpool and Oldham - both clubs that I am indifferent to.

Teams I kind of vaguely like for some reason:

Wycombe

Coventry

Carlisle

Chesterfield

Hereford

York City

Usual suspects- Swineden, Baadiff, Milwall, but kin ate Watfart, cos their fans (round here) are a smug bunch,(like Manure fans), think they are better than us- can understand why Luton hate em. **** town, **** football team, and I kin hate Elton John!

Not from Bristol, so dont actually give a serious thought to the Gas, just laugh when they lose! :cool:

Gotta be Cardiff, obviously as stated above...

And Birmingham fans, cos they're all cocky scally ##*kers, and also the Dingles (Wolves), cos my 2nd team is WBA and have had many an incident with the Wolves.

Archived