IGNORED

Who Would Like To Be Gone From

Guest twaters

Out of all those i would prefer Swansea to go, nice away day but their strikeforce is a danger and they will be a real threat next year imo.

Out of the four I would prefer Huddersfield to go up. I feel the would be a bigger threat than the other three next season. They are all good teams and whoever stays down will be challenging next season.

Guest South Coast Red

Barnsley, best footie. Brentford.car@p football, cr@p stadium.... :)

How can you say it's got a cr@p stadium when there's a Pub on each corner !! Doesn't matter about the playing sevice , with their style of footie they never use it !!

Guest leedsred

swansea.

perhaps not as good a side as others in the shake up, but they have the potential next year to be very dangerous, with players like trundle, akinfenwa, knight, fallon and britton.

Yeah but Swansea struggle in the middle of the park and at Centre-back.

If they're going to do anything next season other than achieve similar results they need to sign two central midfielders.

Noble, Skuse and Russell are far better than Martinez, Tate (who's a right back by trade, Robinson (more of a winger) or O'Leary.

I think Martin Allen will be gone in the summer, it was between him and Johnson for our job, so Brentford will be weaker...

Guest Harvey_BCFC

Want Swansea to go because they will do well next season, but don't want them to go up as we will never hear the end of it :@

Yeah but Swansea struggle in the middle of the park and at Centre-back.

If they're going to do anything next season other than achieve similar results they need to sign two central midfielders.

You forget they signed Darren Way from Yeovil in jan-he will add a lot of grit to their midfield when he's fit again.

So i tend to agree Swansea to go up and be out of the way.

Archived