IGNORED

Moneyalert

Guest scrumpybcfc1897

Guest scrumpybcfc1897

Have any other supporters recieved a text from above asking them to ring a 08000 number quoting a Refererence number for a bristol city credit card application .

it seems dodgy to me has i havent even filled a application form out or signed one.

can anyone help me . :(

I work for T-Mobile. The mobile world is full of these scams. My advice is don't ring anyone back on your mobile who leaves a text unless of course it's a trusted source. If they're genuine they will call you and leave a voicemail message if necessary.

Anybody who gives their mobile number to a person with a clipboard can have that number sold (along with every other) to a crook for cash.

Most of these crooks just use machines to randomly text computer generated numbers. Anyone who rings gets stung with a premium rate call charge.

:angry:

Guest scrumpybcfc1897

I work for T-Mobile. The mobile world is full of these scams. My advice is don't ring anyone back on your mobile who leaves a text unless of course it's a trusted source. If they're genuine they will call you and leave a voicemail message if necessary.

Anybody who gives their mobile number to a person with a clipboard can have that number sold (along with every other) to a crook for cash.

Most of these crooks just use machines to randomly text computer generated numbers. Anyone who rings gets stung with a premium rate call charge.

:angry:

cheers matey :cool:

Archived