IGNORED

Still A Bit To Go...

elhombrecito

...to catch up with the British record for consecutive victories.

It was today set by Celtic at 24!

I just noticed something about your signiture....Nearly all the teams we have beaten on this amazing run have worn stripes. How many more teams have we got left to play wear a striped shirt???

Guest rednick_74

well, were nearly halfway there... but were going to be champs when ever the run ends . :cool::o:D:)

Celtic still wont get any praise for an acheivement that, regardless of the opposition, is a brilliant accomplishment. Its a pity, if not unexpected, but Celtic have probably been the best i have ever seen them during my life..

Celtic still wont get any praise for an acheivement that, regardless of the opposition, is a brilliant accomplishment. Its a pity, if not unexpected, but Celtic have probably been the best i have ever seen them during my life..
To win 24 games is a great acheivement, by anybodys standards, but you have ZERO quality opposition, even Rangers are utterly ###### this season, and if you were to play amongst the English Prem, that record would be unlikely.

That said well done, cos ya can only beat whats in front of ya.

Since when have QPR worn stripes?  :cool:
This is probably a bit of confusion brought about by QPR's signing of Tony Thorpe.

QPR actually wear hoops, but Thorpey spends so much time lying on his arse, it looks like he's wearing stripes.

Guest cidergeorge
This is probably a bit of confusion brought about by QPR's signing of Tony Thorpe.

QPR actually wear hoops, but Thorpey spends so much time lying on his arse, it looks like he's wearing stripes.

Aren't stripes supposed to make you look fat(ter)?

Although Celtic's run is something of an achievement it has come in a league that is poor quality and supports a national team in decline. If you subtract Celtic and Rangers from that league (and they are stuffed full of non-Scots) you've got teams of Nationwide Div 1 and Div 2 quality.

Sorry but Celtic could beat half those teams with girl guides at full back.

OK folks, 14 consec wins is the English record and 24 is the World record set yesterday by Celtic. This I argue with as one of the only two teams in the Scilly Isles League managed to win all 24 games in the late 60s and they've never had the acclaim they are due.

For those who didn't know, there are two teams in the Scilly Isles and they make up a season by playing each other 24 times in the League. They also have a home and away League Cup and their own FA Cup final! To add variety, every few years they change names; for example Rangers became Nomads. There is only one ground and they take it in turns to use the home dressing room.

Get past Sheff W on Saturday and City have a feasable chance of making it 15 consec wins to give us the English record outright. Being an incuarable optimist, IF Celtic draw or lose their next game, City have enough games left to make it 25 consec wins. Think of that, Champions, 100+ points and a World Record.

Archived