IGNORED

Owls - Ldv Final ?

richieb

If I remember rightly, at the beginning of the season (possibly before) there were 1 maybe 2 Sheff Wed supporters that started to post on here. A thread was started, and within that thread one said something along the lines of

"We'll win you're poxy LDV trophy, and then go onto win the league and return to the first division"

Savour that final, because it's the best chance you have of winning any trophies this season.

Savour that final, because it's the best chance you have of winning any trophies this season.

Here Here :Cheeky22:

Wonder where all those QPR, Plymouth and other fans have gone - don't hear from many of them at the moment

Guest rednick_74
Weds to loose after extra time and pens :o
good thought, they could get get knackered. but the way were playing we should beat them anyway.... :cool:

Guest Cider_Army

Hopefully if they win they wil have one eye on the final and we can take advantage and win 19-0 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahem tsk tsk (sorry i'm tired)

Guest Red_Duncs

I wuld like Wednesday to win because most sheffield fans we'll be turning on saturday to get there vouchers for the LDV final and should make it a stunning day with the record div 2 attandence !

maybe might work against though , with 25,000+ sheffield fans !

I believe one of the contributory factors to our league success this season is not competing in the latter stages of the cup competitions. Those extra games in the LDV last season took it's toll through injuries fatigue and needless bookings, something we have not had this year.

Let Sheffiled Wednesday have their day like we did. We'll get on with the main agenda of promotion :cool:

If I remember rightly, at the beginning of the season (possibly before) there were 1 maybe 2 Sheff Wed supporters that started to post on here. A thread was started, and within that thread one said something along the lines of

"We'll win you're poxy LDV trophy, and then go onto win the league and return to the first division"

wed are only a few points outside the playoffs. Don't be surprised if they make a late run (hopefully after Sat) into the playoffs. I wouldn't bet against them with their big support.

can it go to extra time and penalties?

If so I hope so.

And it should also be played on a heavy pitch and be a total blood and thunder game! A few knocks etc. :cool:

This COULD work to our advantage. We will need all the help we can get because it will be a really hard game. I know thier home record isn't great- but they are doing far better now, top half, still a good side, and we are away. Toughest test in our run with the exception of Hartlepool away.

Well lets hope they have a hard game & i think it would be better for us if they do wins cause like it said in an earlier reply, if they lose tonight then they will be gunning for someon on saturday.

Archived