IGNORED

Bristolcity.dk Comes To See.. Bc Vs Playmouth

Guest Bristolcity.dk Designer

What :D

3 Danes from bristolcity.dk comes to Bristolcity :)

Is it a Joke :o

NO, WE ARE CUMMING :o

Since we startet bristolcity.dk fanclub, the club has only won, and offcouse its becouse of us :cool:

SO, now we will come and see the match BC VS Plymouth..... The inspection!

We will take a airplane, come, see the match, sleep and take home the next day.....

SO BEWARE...... THE PARTY WILL START, and the danes are in it :P:P:P

Regards the danes from www.bristolcity.dk, Stefan, Lars and Mikkel, and remember, its our foult BC startet winning, so we are counting on meeting all the players personaly :me?:

Do anyone know the prices for tha match and where to buy em online?

look on the main website under tickets - has prices and online link for buying them

great to hear that you guys are coming over

once you have bought them post on the forum to let us know where you are sitting - maybe try for a seat in the East End and join the singers there??

cheers and have a good journey

It may be worth you e-mailing the club, to let them know your intentions.

As I'm not sure that the club would get your tickets to you in Denmark :cool:

They may also be able to sort something special out for you :o

Ask AdamB or TomF for the relevant e-mail address's, as I don't know them.

hey hey.

We are the scandinavia fanclub (not officiel), and we might take som members with us next time.

We might be 3 now, 9 next time, 27 third time, hey... We might end up byeing a Bus :cool:

Ive written to the club :o Hope they will help us.....

Guest twaters

Absolutely great to hear you guys are comming over to see us in the flesh. But how did you start to support city? Have you been here before to see us?

Sorry if you have had to answer these questions before.

You can read it at Bristolcity.dk . Push the english flag and push the "Who are we" button.

Oh, and the 3 persons you see on the page.... Its us 3 who is comming :cool:

well, its this :

Who are we and why make a scandinavian fanclub for a english 2nd div. club?

Well, we are just 3 guys whos intrested in english football (couse you the best). We had talked about joining a fanclub, but desided to make our own site about a great english team. So next the question is, what club should we choose? We did not want a 1 div or above, but a 2nd div. with great playing styles, good players and promising potential, so of course it did become Bristolcity. Also bristol city have playing clothes, with the word "DAS" on, and "DAS" in Norwegian is "toilet".

So now we are hardcore fans.

We are, Lars skovsgaard, Mikkel vinding and Stefan Granholm

Wow, what a great effort!

The Plymouth match should be superb, and the best of the season. Guarenteed you will enjoy yourselves, best of luck with sorting out some tickets and travel arrangements.

You never know, it may even be a nice warm evening on Bank Holiday Easter for City to take the Second Division Championship!

Guest rednick_74

are you sure you are city supporters and not gasheads in disguise??? if so your very welcome, but dont bring (king)peter smichael cause weve got :P STEVIE PHILLIPS :P

Do they not have a postal service in Denmark then??
So would you be happy to pay for tickets and then wait for them to come from another country??

These guy's are obviously looking forward to going to the game, wouldn't it be a shame if they booked they're flights and accomadation for the trip, only to find out that Royal Mail (and whatever the Danish equivalent is) had suprisingly lost them!!

Now, if the club was to put aside the 3 tickets required, they could then travel safe in the knowledge that they would have the tickets waiting for them at the club.

And if the guy's were unable to to make the game (for some unknown reason), they could contact the club and then the club would be able to re-sale the tickets on (it's not as if there won't be a demand for them).

So would you be happy to pay for tickets and then wait for them to come from another country??

These guy's are obviously looking forward to going to the game, wouldn't it be a shame if they booked they're flights and accomadation for the trip, only to find out that Royal Mail (and whatever the Danish equivalent is) had suprisingly lost them!!

Now, if the club was to put aside the 3 tickets required, they could then travel safe in the knowledge that they would have the tickets waiting for them at the club.

And if the guy's were unable to to make the game (for some unknown reason), they could contact the club and then the club would be able to re-sale the tickets on (it's not as if there won't be a demand for them).

The amount of stuff i buy off the net makes me feel more confident in the system. As i often use Amazon.com instead of the uk one as most products are cheaper after postage than the uk site and i have never found a problem with recieving goods

I can see your point though and the club do allow you pick your tickets up before the game at the ticket office. I'm not sure if it gives the option on the internet though. This would probably be a better option for danish lads as they will then not have to worry about them arriving.

I think that's a great effort to come over to see the club. I see you have members from Norway as well as Denmark. Do any of the Norweigan members know that Bristol City used to have a Norweigan manager a few years ago? Also City used to have the former national goalkeeper of Sweden (Jan Moller) in the early 80s playing for them.

I think that's a great effort to come over to see the club.  I see you have members from Norway as well as Denmark.  Do any of the Norweigan members know that Bristol City used to have a Norweigan manager a few years ago?  Also City used to have the former national goalkeeper of Sweden (Jan Moller) in the early 80s playing for them.
Norweigan??? i think u mean swedish - if your talking about that clown Benny?

You couldn't bring any examples of you're brilliant film industry could you  :cool:
What do you mean ?

The best of the best is total danish.

Like "I kina spiser de hunde"

English translation "In china, theyr eating dogs"

Guest sdc1978

I'm loving your reasons for being City fans:

Also bristol city have playing clothes, with the word "DAS" on, and "DAS" in Norwegian is "toilet".

Archived