IGNORED

Sheff Weds

Bristol Boy

Played 4-3-3 Saturday and have key players out:

Robins (Injury)-Owusu (Money)-Proudlock (Suspended)

Two lucky pens with Barry Knight the referee!!

Home Form:

P16 W4 D8 L4 Points 20 F18 A17

Away Form:

P16 W6 D4 L6 F19 A23

Like Wrexham, more points away than at home and the five subs Saturday were all U19

At home they average:1.125 goals a game, so two should do it, although they seem to be reasonably tight at the back.

Roared on by around 5,000 Fans at a guess, I think we'll do it.

Guest Cider Red Sam
Played 4-3-3 Saturday and have key players out:

Robins (Injury)-Owusu (Money)-Proudlock (Suspended)

Is that for the match against us or the match they played on Saturday?

I think your letting the stats fool you. Sheffield Wednesday may not be the great team they were a while back but they still have a good team.

Robbie Mustoe is a good player and has alot of experience.

I'm sure you remember Mark Robbins getting us a couple of goals in the past and he's sat on thier bench.

Paul McLaren is a top midfielder when he plays well and he wins alot of challenges.

Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu is our main worry IMO... the guy is quick, strong and holds the ball well.... and has scored once in every 2 matches

Were playing well and winning alot of games at the moment but you got to remember that we havent lost or drawn in 11 games and runs like that dont last forever and Sheffield Wednesday are a team good enough to take it from us.

With that said I think if City dont underestimate Wednesday and they keep both Nsungu and Mustoe under wraps we could take all 3 points

Robbie Mustoe is a good player and has alot of experience.

I'm sure you remember Mark Robbins getting us a couple of goals in the past and he's sat on thier bench.

Paul McLaren is a top midfielder when he plays well and he wins alot of challenges.

Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu is our main worry IMO... the guy is quick, strong and holds the ball well.... and has scored once in every 2 matches

Were playing well and winning alot of games at the moment but you got to remember that we havent lost or drawn in 11 games and runs like that dont last forever and Sheffield Wednesday are a team good enough to take it from us.

With that said I think if City dont underestimate Wednesday and they keep both Nsungu and Mustoe under wraps we could take all 3 points

Mustoes injured and so's Robins.

Three of Ndumbu's goals were penalties.

I saw them on the TV against Wycombe and Wycombe should have won.

No one is saying it will be easy, but I've seen us top and bottom and I know what I prefer!

Mustoes injured and so's Robins.

Three of Ndumbu's goals were penalties.

I saw them on the TV against Wycombe and Wycombe should have won.

No one is saying it will be easy, but I've seen us top and bottom and I know what I prefer!

ok I missed robins being injured and I didnt know Mustoe was injured neither.

Ndumbu may have scored 3 penalties but I still think he's a big threat.

I think we should win but I still think this winning run isnt going to last much longer.... I just hope it does Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. :cool:

Archived