IGNORED

Yellow Submarine

midland red

something new for sheffield away trip, a double decker "yellow submarine",only time this as been tried since the kursk so we are hoping for fine weather.balaclavas or deerstalkers will be the fashion for the day plus a host of new songs courtesy of our own john lennon- eastender.

Guest Uncle Ern

You forgot ! Drunken behaviour is compulsory. Eastender now looks more like Karl Marx than Groucho Marx courtesy of the white beard.

Lester is practicing interrogation techniques.

Guest EastEnder

That implies Elvis was a gentleman in a previous life. I can't see any signs of it at all.

In any case what "gentleman" would refer to our visiting friends as anything but people, and I quote

"Who are the people?"

-We are the people

"Who are the scum?"

They are the scum

"Scum diddly dum dum, scum scum!"

Guest malaggro

Elvis has been around long enough to have had several previous lives. Can safely say that he has not been a gentleman in any of them.

I thought EastEnder was a dead ringer for Colonel Sanders with his new designer goatie (design my Marcrus Stores methinks).

The Sub is ready and so are the people.

Roll on Saturday. :cool:

Guest EastEnder

On note of disguise I thought Malagro, with his new haircut, did a very decent impression of Action Man

He even had the string at the back of his neck - and when you pulled it his eyes moved from left to right!

Cider I up!

Guest malaggro

As quite an expensive model I also benefit from gripping hands, scar on left cheek (ooerr) and come equipped with a full array of balaclavas.

Let cider be the spice of life!! :cool:

Archived