IGNORED

The Worst Buy In The History Of Football?

edson

Guest WillsbridgeRed
total prat looked like one of those dancing girls on stage at tmes waving his legs about.
Does the mrs know about these dancing girls you know so much about? :PC_Plod:

I thought he looked alright saturday, not the worst player I've ever seen

Well, you don't really count.

You probably saw Dia, who was supposedly recommended by George Weah to Souness at Southampton. Dia turned out to be a student, who was a tad unfamiliar with the beautiful game.

Truth was, Dia had got a mate to ring The Saints and recommend him to Souness. Though Souness' defence of the decision to field Dia was watertight:

"Well," commented Souness, "he sounded like George Weah!"

Can anyone do a passable Denis Smith impersonation? I feel a cunning ruse coming on.

Well the funniest thing i saw on Saturday was the mezmarising run that Senoir Lawrence went on & ended up falling over on his back like a giant tortoise :cool: after beating about 3 players!!

hahahahaha

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Well," commented Souness, "he sounded like George Weah!"

This is the man that planeted a Fenerbache flag in the middle of the Galatassary pitch, I can't belive anyone had the front to con him

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

my vote for worst but would have to be chris sutton blackburn to chelsea for £10million i dont think he even scored 5 goals for them

Do what? A passable Denis Smith impersonation? I doubt it.
You're saying that Dennis Hopper couldn't do an impression of Denis Smith what with Hopper just being a professional actor?

Anyway, this cunning ruse of yours...You're saying that someone (not Dennis Hopper) should ring up Souness pretending to be Denis Smith and offer Souness this player who is the brother of Dennis Lawrence.

I think I spot a flaw in your ruse, so to speak.

Have you guys forgotten the prolific spurs striker going by the name of..................SERGIE REBROV!

he was also bought for a WHOPPING £11,OOO,OOO and i dnt even think he scored 11 goals and what about postiga hey?

That was not Rebrov's fault, he was hardly played by Hoddle who managed to take a top class striker and turn him into a pile of cack by hardly ever playing him.

He was part of probably the best strike partnership the champions league had ever seen until ronaldo and Raul. Him and Shevchanko for Kiev were incredible.

Guest goatinho

I think we're all forgetting the one, the only, the £110,000 master signing that is...

MR JUNIOR AGOGO!!!!

Never underestimate Rovers' ability to ###### things up again and again and again...

Guest jonnysummers

were u watching the game ? - I almost ######ed myself he was that poo !

Guest STA-BS14

I have to agree, Junior Agogo is the ####pest buy ever.

Quote from Jamie Shore on 20man few weeks ago "Junior Agogo is possibly the worst player i have ever seen in my career"

Archived