IGNORED

If You Could Pick Any Of Our Ex Players...

Br 1st ol

I am torn between:

1. Shaun taylor....we could use a bit of grit in the last few weeks

2. Andy Cole...we could still do with a few more goals and real goal poacher would be of use as we need to sneak a few points...

(I am only cosidering post 1982 playrs to current day before the old boys chip in)

Any others?

Guest Northern Cider-Dude

Even though he left us to play for horrible old swindon i would have to say Wayne Allison, gave his all on the pitch did that guy

Jim Brennan would be nice aswell, always remember him for his MoM display against the Gas a few years back

Even though he left us to play for horrible old swindon i would have to say Wayne Allison, gave his all on the pitch did that guy

Jim Brennan would be nice aswell, always remember him for his MoM display against the Gas a few years back

true, not a bad player but come to think of it i'd have shaun goater back

just till the end of the season to help finnish the job :cool:

AT LAST SOMEONE SAID THE MIGHTY CHEESE...........

IF WE REALLY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER GARY COLLIER WITH DANNY COLES IN CENTRAL DEFENCE.............OUTSTANDING

AND THE DOC AND GERRY GOW IN CENTRAL MIDFIELD......

I did say gow in midfield with the ritchie and cheesley goals

upfront :P

but yes a striking duo which has been hard to beat :D

The best natural right winger the club has ever had...

Who that man is, is a discussion for another time, but we sadly lack a natural right winger, and I hate to say it, but if Scott Murray was here he'd complete the jigsaw!

But, he isn't, and we'll just have to win the league without him!

Turn this topic on it's head. Would any of the current squad got into the team that were Champions of this division in 54/55? Would any of them been good enough for the team that won 14 consec games. How about the City team that were league runners up. That's what's so intriguing, we'll never know but we can guess.

Archived