IGNORED

Forest Sniffing Around Hill?

bcfc seattle

I got a mate who is a forest fan and was asking me about Hill and (get this) Fortune as he says Forest are looking at buying them both. Not thinking it would be a good career move for Hill but you never no. He's usually right on in his rumors. anyone hear anything? I hope it ain't true. But then when you have quality players other teams are always going to be looking at them :cool:

Can't see Hill going, he is having his best season yet for us and being captain on occassions is a real big deal for him. Anyway, Forest are not looking good at the moment so why risk playing for them next season in 2nd Div when he could be playing for us in 1st Div.

Fortune - looking like a good player and seems to be in Danny Wilson's plans, so would hope he would stay even if they are interested.

Other teams are bound to be noticing our players at the moment, and if our winning run continues then I'm sure there'll be many more such rumours, speculation, offers etc.

Guest malaggro

Spoke to a mate today who is a Derby fan. Forest apparently are in dead lumber. Their riverside ground is owned by the City Council, to whom Forest owe Millions. The council wants to flatten the City Ground and build loads of desirable riverside dwellings.

The idea would be to share with County or even move to Derby's Pride Park.

An idea that digusted my mate.

Hill is a Bristol Boy with a young Bristol family and doing the business in the Only team in Bristol, who with any luck will swap divisions with Forest come May.

He aint going anywhere!

Regards :cool:

Can't imagine that Matty would ever leave on his own accord. As said above Bristol born and bred. Fortune possibly may go if he doesn't get his share of appearance (over the next couple of seasons), however he has recently admitted that he is fine with how things are, and that when an oppurtunity comes along he has to take it.

Neither will go to Forest, or any other club any time soon.

Guest cider gliders

Matt Hill is another Geoff Merrick, He loves Bristol

City and he won`t want to play for another club!

He`s going to the top with the Mighty Reds, an

that aint Nottingham Forest! :P

IMAG0014.JPG

Matt Hill is another Geoff Merrick, He loves Bristol

City and he won`t want to play for another club!

He`s going to the top with the Mighty Reds, an

that aint Nottingham Forest!  :P

IMAG0014.JPG

yeah hear, hear if i were matty hill i'd stay put in bristol

just look at the last city defender that went to forest hmmm

jim brennon he didn't do much once he left here :cool:

Guest bath_red

I agree that Matt Hill should stay at the City.

But would point out that Jim Brennan is doing OK for himself, being on top of Div 1 at the moment with Norwich, so on brink of Premiership.

I agree that Matt Hill should stay at the City.

But would point out that Jim Brennan is doing OK for himself, being on top of Div 1 at the moment with Norwich, so on brink of Premiership.

yeah fair shout to jim brennon but my point was it was a bad move

for him to go to Forest and it just proves that by him being at Norwich

doing well, forest just did not suite him and everyone seems to think

of forest as this big club that brian clough created, like at city with alan dicks

those days are long gone and forest are coming div.2's way for sure ..

Archived