IGNORED

More Misery At Qpr

RedTop

Just trawling through the QPR forum enjoying their misery and I see their keeper Chris Day is out for a fortnight. Clarke Carlisle and Richard Johnson also doubtful for the Tranmere game, so you've got to wonder if they're likely to drop a couple more points.

That said, it staggers me that so many QPR fans are so quick to demand old Hollowhead's...er...hollow head. He signs some great players and takes a skint team into the heart of a promotion battle, they spend almost the entire season in the top two and the moment they drop to third the fans demand his sacking. Amazing, really.

That said, it staggers me that so many QPR fans are so quick to demand old Hollowhead's...er...hollow head. He signs some great players and takes a skint team into the heart of a promotion battle, they spend almost the entire season in the top two and the moment they drop to third the fans demand his sacking. Amazing, really.

Yeah! amazing just how fickle fans of any club can be.... :o

No doubt some City fans will be calling for Wilsons head after City get promoted because he didn't get it right untill after xmas.... :cool:

Archived