IGNORED

Ldv Unseen Dvd

phantom

• Admin

Apologies if this has been mentioned before !

Before the game Saturday I purchased a copy of "BCFC Unseen - LDV Trophy, The Real Score".

Not sure how many people know about this DVD, it had a couple of lines about it under the Peter Beadle article in the Brentford programme.

It is basically an "un-official" (sorry Adam) recording of behind the scenes of the LDV final. Mainly filmed by Scott Murray and Peter Beadle (wonder what happend to them?).

It is a very well edited DVD with a good insight to what happened before and after the win in Cardiff. You get to see the team at the Millenium stadium the day before and plenty of posing from Steve Phillips ! One of the funiest moments was with Louis Carey and Scott Murray doing their "exercises" in their hotel room, absolutely hilarious ! and then Scott is doing hand stands only to lose his balance and go crashing into the wall light, had me chuckling, and certainly brought back some very good memories of our great day out !

I picked my copy up from the Admin Offices in the back of the Atyeo stand, just along from Atyeo / Dolman ticket booths. Cost is £11 which may seem alot for 20 minutes but there are player profiles (inc someone called Rosenior!) and funny out-takes from the players coach after the game.

Add this is to brilliant Tinnion DVD and you are complete ! :cool:

Archived