IGNORED

Chris Kamara

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

On his experts bit he has done a write up on City's run........

Yes, it's always nice to hear from an expert within the game, as they often say things beyond the understanding of the average fan.

Chris says:

"At one stage, I feared for Danny Wilson's future at the club if he was a real blow to them."

And goes on to say:

"Plymouth and QPR are both going through bad patches at present, while they are on fabulous runs."

Two points that are hard to argue with, what with me not being able to understand gibberish.

The man's a fool.

Well...um...we kinda DID, didn't we...? (and Wilkie too)
No - Murray played right side of midfield and Miller is a striker. Luke Wilkshire was originally the replacement, until it was realised he was far better in the middle of midfield.

He also seems to have 'forgotten' what he said at Christmas:

Bristol City were my pre-season tip but their results have been below my expectations.

Danny Wilson will look back and say that losing Scott Murray to Reading was a massive blow but he will still think they should be doing better.

I think this is a real make or break time for Danny, but there is still another half of the season to go and I expect the Robins to secure a play-off place, but the top two spots look like they are becoming out of reach.

Moving on to the top two, I think Plymouth have exceeded all expectations. Paul Sturrock has done really well. He has brought in a few foreigners - not least David Friio - and has awoken a sleeping giant.

But I fancy QPR to pip them to the title, although there won't be much in it. The Hoops have their bad days, like Saturday against Oldham, but when you have players like Paul Furlong on the bench you know your squad is in good shape.

Archived