IGNORED

Getting To Hillsborough

Guest Dr_Watson

Guest Dr_Watson

I'm a local supporter but I happen to be in Liverpool this weekend. Is there anyone who'll be in that area on Saturday who is going to the big match in Sheffield?

If so, we could arrange to meet up to travel across to the game. Don't fancy the 2 hour plus train ride there.

Please reply to this message.

Cheers

Guest cidergeorge

Ah Dr Watson. I am in the Pool, but will be catching the train. If you simply want someone to chat to on the journey fair play but unfortunately there seeems to be no-one with a motor driving across the penines this weekend apart from Cheshire Red who's in the farthest of north Lancs. Gis a shout if you want to meet up @ Lime St though.

It is ok, only ive got commitments on Sat mornin with my little lad in Manchester. Meaning ill be back in Bolton for 1pm leaving straight away. Ill be glad to pick you both up from Bolton Station or whatever and drive us to Hillsboro at 1ish.

I'm soz I should have said that I was busy until 1ish cus you may want to get there early for drinks and stuff, but let me know ? :D

no probs, just let us know whats happening. Just out of curiosity check out times for you both to get to manchester piccadilly cus it may save me having to drive back to Bolton (if I can get my wife to drive out 2 manc to pick up alex). I will be able to drop you off at Bolton TS after no probs. :D

Ok, Ill aim to pick u up from Victoria then (dont get into Manc much) if thats easiest (and of course if my darling wife agrees to pick up my lad).

We have a couple more days to finalise details but too be honest I'm looking 4ward to the company cus i travel the northern away games on my bill!

Guest cidergeorge

Manc Viccie is better for us there's direct trains from Lime St every hr and it's £7.50 returns and we'll chip in for petrol. Alistair if that's case I go to quite a few myself. Tranmere's coming up soon! The 11:20 train gets us in for about 12:30ish.

By the way I'm Joe and I emmigrated to Livepool about 10 years ago for college and I still live here cos my fiance's from N Ireland (Yes I do have to keep pointing out that the Midfield Motor Tommy Doc plays for BCFC) hopefully there'll be an Easyjet link soon.

Ok, at the moment then Ill pick u up at Manc Vic at 1ish or a bit before if I can. Joe, if I cant for any reason go direct to Manc Vic (ie, having to drop my lad off back at Bolton) then Ill let you know straight away (hopefully I should know 2nite).

Wrexham done well last nite!!!! as did that sub that came on!!! :D

Guest cidergeorge

Cheers Tony that's sound matey. Alistair I might have got a bit muddled up sorry. The best thing is if you give me call when you are in Liverpool and we'll arrange to meet Sat am.

Guest Dr_Watson
Guys, sorry for letting you down at short notice, I'm going to have to blow you out on Sat.  The wife has decided that the in-laws are now coming to us in Bristol, bloody women always changing their minds!!  Obviously a longer trek, but still aiming to get up there.

After last night's performance from Wed I can see win no. 12 on the cards!!

Joe, we can plan in advance for next season when City head to Goodison!!

Guest cidergeorge

Sorry guys. Just found out we have another in Liverpool. Nester seems to only be about 2 miles away. I am just finding out whether he is coming tomorrow.

Guest cidergeorge

Tony, it will be just me at MV @ 1. But from there the festivities begin. Nester does indeed live in the 'Pool but can't make it tomorrow. Ali can't get here either, and thanks for the offer Ian but it will be easier for me to get to Manc Viccie. Tony I've got your mobie no so I'll call matey.

Cheers guys once again. Finally BCFC NW Red Army contingent is on the move.

C'mon City

Archived