IGNORED

Who's Not Going Saturday?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

is it just me?

Would the last City fan leaving Bristol for Sheffield please turn out the lights :cool:

Sometimes i wish I was single :o

is it just me? 

Would the last City fan leaving Bristol for Sheffield please turn out the lights :o

Sometimes i wish I was single :D

Don't worry WB I won't be there either, I will however be in London at my Company's yearly get together. Great planning! I can't believe they didn't check the Citys fixture list first. :cool:

PS were you wearing a white jacket on Saturday, if so you were just in fron tof me during the game?

Sometimes i wish I was single :cool:

Don't worry it's not justyou, i was told "but there isn't a home game on Saturday" i was not amused by her!!

Guest Grannyjoy

Once again I will be listening via my computer, missing out on the tremendous atmosphere created by you guys. I have to keep myself busy whilst listening therefore my house has never been so clean. I even have a speaker downstairs so I can move about the house not missing a minute.

Alas, (NOT), my house will have to remain undone the next 2 weekends after the Sheffield game, as I am driving to Stockport and flying to Bristol for the Rushden game. Can't wait.

When the fixture list came out I had a look at fixtures on key dates - birthday's etc.

Realised that Sheff Wed away was on 28th Feburary - disaster the missus 20th! This was one of the games I was really looking forward to and as she has no interest whatsoever in football things looked grim.

However, conjourned up a plan and I am now taking her away for a romantic weekend in Sheffield :cool:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"Simple....go and you will be"

People just gave me funny looks for laughing at my computer like a maniac - Nice one.

"were you wearing a white jacket on Saturday, if so you were just in fron tof me during the game?"

Yes I was, next to the steps. You should have introduced yourself, I won't bite

PS were you wearing a white jacket on Saturday, if so you were just in fron tof me during the game?

He was, and I was the old git at the end of the row in the blue fleece and blue hat (and before anything says anything about blue - its a warm coat and even warmer hat).

I wont be going to Sheffield, I'm off to Prague for a long weekend :Party3: as saturday is my 30th birthday. I'm a bit gutted that I wont be there but I went when we played them in the cup a few years back. I might go and see Bohemians Prague if they're at home, it was only about £2 to get in last time and now they've been relegated from the top flight it might be a bit cheaper :P

Yes I was, next to the steps.  You should have introduced yourself, I won't bite

I will do next time, it's just I wasn't sure and would have a bit stupid if I was wrong.

You might have caught me staring at you in a sort of "Is it? Isn't it" kind of way, I was with my daughter so she would have thought I was bit sad if I was wrong. :cool:

Nope i wont be going either. This is the first season in about 6 or 7 where I havnt been to an away game by February.

But, I play regular football at a half decent standard. I can watch City for the rest of my life but cant play all my life. Currently, playing comes first for me!

By the way Willsbridge, is that blonde piece in your avatar your bird?

Guest city3rovers2

I'm not going. i have no money, so cant afford to get there, get back, or buy a ticket. and my other half is getting a bit funny about me going to the football. he thinks its more important than him. oh, the lies i tell....

is it just me? 

Would the last City fan leaving Bristol for Sheffield please turn out the lights :cool:

Sometimes i wish I was single :o

Don't worry mate no matter where you will be saturday you will

still be supporting and cheering the lads on and that's all that matters :D

Guest lilciderhed
But, I play regular football at a half decent standard. I can watch City for the rest of my life but cant play all my life. Currently, playing comes first for me!

Fair play mate.

Not sure if I'm going yet, but looks doubtful... :D

Guest WestburyRed

Toying with the idea of driving up there (from Wiltshire), any ideas how long it will take in a car from Bristol? If I add about 70 minutes onto that I should get a rough idea of how long it will take me.

Secondly, is it easy to find Hillsborough and park near the ground?

Can't really afford it but I'm having to miss the Swindon and QPR games (will be in the US) so I feel its justified!

You Bristol based fans are moaning cos you can't go. I live in Halifax 45 minutes from Hillsborough but have a long standing annual Boys Weekend walking in Lakes on.....28 Feb. Bad timing but I'll be chearing them on from the top of Great Gable. I can also console myself with the thought that I went to Grimsby last week, taking my son and daughter and it was free for them and an enjoyable event for a family of exiles.

Guest Ricky BCFC

WOOHOOO actually I am going now as my mum said she will lend me the money. Just phoned up and booked my Coach ticket.

See you all there. :D

(And sorry to rub it in for the people who aren't going! :P )

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"(And sorry to rub it in for the people who aren't going! "

Well I know something I'll be doing Saturday that you won't be Ricky :D

Archived