IGNORED

Celtic

wesco

I was wondering why theer are so many City fans on here that aer also fans of Celtic. I have noticed on a number of posts there have been pictures of Celtic related things. I am personally a distant follower of them as my cousin supports then and has ropped me into going to see them next wednesday but I just wondered what everyon else's connection is.

Guest bristol south end

i'm a catholic of Irish descent so quite simply everyone supported Celtic at our catholic school although they are a distant second team to BCFC

I Have been brought up, like the city, to support them.

Strange, I was brought up to follow one team.

How come you were brought up to follow them as well?

I can understand if someone said that they were your favourite Scottish team :Cheeky22:

Being non Catholic, I have always come down on the side of the Gers, but not that I ever say or promote it.

Can't understand why any fan could high acclaim to more than one team as some do on here. :(:)

Strange, I was brought up to follow one team.

How come you were brought up to follow them as well?

I can understand if someone said that they were your favourite Scottish team :Cheeky22:

Being non Catholic, I have always come down on the side of the Gers, but not that I ever say or promote it.

Can't understand why any fan could high acclaim to more than one team as some do on here. :(:)

When i was told to choose a team i was told to choose Two; City and Celtic. My Dad supports them both. I Am Catholic so it is a natural choice.

Guest scot_17s

I'm first and foremost a Falkirk fan, i've started to take an intrest since Lee Miller signed for you. I'm down in sussex this weekend and was hoping to take in a game but hey never mind, next time eh!!! :(

Celtic as I am Irish. Nothing to do with religion though or sectarianism before someone harps on. It is a club none the less steeped in the culture of Catholic Faith and Ireland though. Try and go to watch them when I can as a treat.

When we moved here my dad started watching City in the old 4th Division and I joined him.

Stucider - QOS come a close second (honest!) with Rangers existing for our amusement.

Guest scot_17s
I notice nobody has mentioned the real team in Scotland.....STENHOUSEMUIR!!!!!!Come on the warriors.

MIGHTY????? :D:D They did win at the weekend though and i was there, wasnt a bad gme either. I get in cheeper there now because I'm a Falkirk season ticket holder. :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Sod that, I support Dundee, as the missus is from there, but can we keep the Celtic/Rangers ###### off our site please, its enough of a pain seeing it in Scotland.

Dundee are my top team in Scotland too. But as Celtic and Rangers is always so tight I probably take more interest in that really and I fall on the Celtic side there. Every Sat I always look for a few scores straight away- Fulham (dad's team), Palace (Brother's team), gas (no-one's team!!), Yeovil (family team) and Celtic.

Never really bothered about Scottish football but I went skiing in 1989 to Scotland and the guys were really interested in City because we had Joe Jordan and they were Rangers fans. I always look out for their results.

My 'second' team is Aston Villa. Went up to Villa Park three times last season and I am yet to go this season as we are getting a new addition to the family in January so thats taking all my money (before it's born as well!!)

MM

I am geeting more and more into Celtic as I went to Anfield this year to see them and I really enjoyed it as the fans are fantastic. The UEFA Cup final showed how much fun it can be to follow football but City will always be my team

Archived