IGNORED

Sheff Wed

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

All you people who stand up and start chants should start 'Only one danny wilson' when the teams come out!

P.S. On my ticket it says gangway U, Is this in the corner? Anyone shed any light!

Guest malaggro

Correct, nothing quite like a good shout.

Me and the Yellow Subbers are all mouthy buggers.

We always create a shocking din.

Regards

Loudmouth. :D

hi mate, I'm in sheff already as I'm working here this week, ill find out for you where your seat is in the ground as ill be near wed ground tomorrow and ill post it on here tomorrow night if thats ok with you.

regards steve

Whatever we sing it must go on for at least 5 minutes as we do with RED ARMY when we are in the East End. With some songs by the time everyone has started singing the song is over. If we repeat Walking in a Wilson Wonderland 50 times as you suggest I think the SWFC fans will get rather annoyed and it will really give our players a boost.

D'ya know what we need?

We need unreserved seating.

Then we'll be able to deliver the atmosphere 4'000 City fans would be capable of making. So if there are people who are due to be sitting near the back who don't intend on singing and cheering the boys on let drums and singers take your place it will not only benefit their enjoyment but it will benefit the team.

I agree Godzilla. It always seems like we can make a lot of noise at away games when we've got a "smaller" following than when we have a massive following if we've got unreserved seating for the former.

We need to get EVERYONE singing - not thinking that other people will sing as we will have such a large following..........

Guest BCFC_DEANO

gotta plan. Everyone goes in and sits where they want and screw the reserved seating. are stewards really going to chuck out 4000 city :sport19: :sport18:

Guest BCFC Matt

To be honest, with it being pay on the day, i dont think theyd be able to enforce a reserved-seating policy.

Lets make some noise and show sheffield what an atmosphere is! :me?::D

Archived