IGNORED

Aaron Browns Comments

Granty

Interested to see that Aaron Brown say's that the team is feeling less pressure now they have got to the top spot than when they were chasing the top two. Hopefully this means that we might well see a more relaxed team playing crisp passing football not the s####py games of the last few.

I would not like to see them get too relaxed between now and the end of the season but it nice to hear that the lads are in relaxed mood.

I'm a little concerned this may lead to complacency. I recall the promotion season to the top division in 75/76 when after getting promotion the team "relaxed" and lost at home to a mid-table team, Notts County.

Guest malaggro

I'd take the "s####py games of the last few", if it means we carry on this fantastic run.

To hell with silky skills. Nice if it works, but I aint complaining.

ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO!!!

:D

Guest BCFC_DEANO

I would guess now that that fact that we are close to breaking the record of 14 straight wins would be enough extra incentive for the players to go on from here.

I think the key is there is a big differance from playing relaxed football to lowering the work rate.

If the players can relax then they will feel less tense - this will allow energy to be better channeled to where it is needed.

If relaxed they will not take the easy option (long aimless punts up field) every time, but look for what is best for the team

The work rate which has been very high of late has won a lot of the games for us, we seem to be fitter then other teams and able to play at full speed right to the final whistle,

The player can relax, but they must not drop the workrate.

Archived