IGNORED

Away Seating

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

As it looks like people have to sit in their allocated seats at Shef Wed did the Wed Fans get allocated seats because it didn't look like it!

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

You cant have allocated seats when the seats have no numbers on them. The main reason why presently the East end is a good atmosphere as all those who want to sing stand together.

As it looks like people have to sit in their allocated seats at Shef Wed did the Wed Fans get allocated seats because it didn't look like it!
It's going to be pants if the stewards kick off about people sitting in their allocated seats :D:me?::(

However, it doesnt say on the main site that its reserved seating and it has done on every other game that has been, so heres to hoping there wont be too much of a problem!!!

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

Well since when have City fans listened to this anyway. The stewards say sit in your allocated seat please, we go, ok, then whenever someone says, aye, thats me seat your sat on, we just say, nah mate its sit where you like now.

Job done :D

And anyway if 2,500+ city fans are trying to buy tickets on the day might it just be pay on the gate rather than getting a ticket and seat number?

Guest BCFC_DEANO

Hope you don't have to sit in your allocated seats at wednesday, i doubt anybody will anyway but theres always some miserable burger who will insist on sitting where it says on their ticket then sit down gormlessly for the whole match!!!!! :D

Well since when have City fans listened to this anyway. The stewards say sit in your allocated seat please, we go, ok, then whenever someone says, aye, thats me seat your sat on, we just say, nah mate its sit where you like now.

Job done  :D

Nah Tommy's idea will work.... Did it at Rushden and the stewards gave up eventually :me?:

Archived