IGNORED

City, "smiles Better"

Guest Grannyjoy

Guest Grannyjoy

I had the occasion recently to describe Bristol City Football Club publicly as -

"A friendly family Club with massive ambition and the wherewithal, on and off the park to achieve that ambition".

A few topics recently have confirmed this for me, inparticular the Fans .

The post asking for company travelling to Sheffield and ending up with a lift. the messages in reply to Whitey 03 traveling down to his first City match. The setting up of a baloon bombardment of this Saturdays game. Even when things did not look so bright, the majority still remained positive and got behind the team.

All these posts make me smile, and pleased with myself, that I too am a supporter.

Guest whitey_03
I had the occasion recently to describe Bristol City Football Club publicly as -

"A friendly family Club with massive ambition and the wherewithal, on and off the park to achieve that ambition". 

A few topics recently have confirmed this for me, inparticular the Fans . 

The post asking for company travelling to Sheffield and ending up with a lift.  the messages in reply to Whitey 03 traveling down to his first City match.  The setting up of a baloon bombardment of this Saturdays game.  Even when things did not look so bright, the majority still remained positive and got behind the team. 

All these posts make me smile, and pleased with myself, that I too am a supporter.

I have to agree with everything above. The help me and the lads have received in making sure our trip to Bristol is the best it can be has been excellent.

This forum has been great since I joined and long may it continue!!

Your doing your team name very proud!!

:D:me?::(:D :D :):clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest cidergeorge
I have to agree with everything above. The help me and the lads have received in making sure our trip to Bristol is the best it can be has been excellent.

This forum has been great since I joined and long may it continue!!

Your doing your team name very proud!!

:D:me?::(:D :D :):clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks v much Whitey. Hope you have a good time in Brizzle :Party12: :Party12:

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus
Sorry to be boring but wasn't Bristol voted the most polite city in the country recently.
I think the did some kind of survey checking reactions people got in the street. Bristol had the most smiles back or hellos. I guess they didn'y survey round the memorial ground after a game!!!

Guest cidergeorge
I think the did some kind of survey checking reactions people got in the street. Bristol had the most smiles back or hellos. I guess they didn'y survey round the memorial ground after a game!!!
Of course had they interviewed any blue noses Bristol would have dropped of the chart...... :D

Archived