IGNORED

Going By Train...

RedTauntonian

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Be aware that Middlesborough and bolton are playing the carling cup final in Cardiff sunday so it may be a case of alot of unsavory characters will be in and around temple meads on your appending arrival. I would also expect the waterfront to be full of em on the night time.

thats my worry, my return only gets to bristol then stops!!! next train to taunton ant till 11! what could i possibly do in bristol for an hour and a half hmmmmm

:Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :D

I'm also on the 0841 train from taunton, then the 1840 on the way home, change at b'ham, then i have to get the bus back from bristol at 2225, gets back to taunton at 0005 i believe.

thats my worry, my return only gets to bristol then stops!!! next train to taunton ant till 11! what could i possibly do in bristol for an hour and a half hmmmmm

:Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :Party12:  :cool:

There's a Wetherspoons just around the corner from Bristol TM (at Temple Quay).

Guest owlstillidie
the 18.40 was sold out when i rang so ive had to get the 17.52 return which means i will have to hurry back to station, get back to bristol at 9.30ish
:cool: 17:52? don't be hanging around then pal, you'll struggle to make that, do you know how far the Train Station is? if the Traffic is bad you might struggle to get back to the train Station for 17:52 so i'd suggest not hanging around after you've hammered us

Guest owlstillidie

Anyone coming by Train, walk out the Station towards the city centre and head for the Trams, yellow route to Middlewood the one you want or the 57 bus from the Interchange at the side of the Train Station get off in Hillsborough. And don't be fooled... the Ground you see on exiting the Train Station is Screwall Lane not Hillsborough, i suggest covering your eyes if your going to be walking past their, not a pretty Site

Archived