IGNORED

Other Forums Used

potbelly

Following on from recent posts about where people live, work,etc.

What other non football forums are people members of?

I`m sure there might be a few IT related ones but do we have any "trekkies" or anyone from the UK hedge laying Society.

There are a couple of people on here that better not answer this post on the grounds that they might incriminate themselves.

The support forum for cross dressers living in Norfolk comes to mind.

I`ll start.

I run a support forum for parents of Autistic kids and spend as much time there as i do here.

Guest BCFC Matt

bristolforum.co.uk/forum

Its a multi-topic forum for the Bristol community, we ar still in the process of promoting the site.

Feel free to sign-up, we are actively seeking new members and possible moderators.

Following on from recent posts about where people live, work,etc.

What other non football forums are people members of?

I`m sure there might be a few IT related ones but do we have any "trekkies" or anyone from the  UK hedge laying Society.

There are a couple of people on here that better not answer this post on the grounds that they might incriminate themselves.

The support forum for cross dressers living in Norfolk comes to mind.

I`ll start.

I run a support forum for parents of Autistic kids and spend as much time there as i do here.

I'm a member of The Suppor... Oh, never mind.

Well where to start...

I post on www.bristolforum.co.uk seeing as i do own it heh

I post on www.babblers.co.uk which is a gaming community

Also post on www.rebelstudentalliance.co.uk another gaming community which i admin

tend to go on the forums.invisionpower.com mainly to watch for updates of forum software.

Also go on forums.IBPlanet.com for skin and mods for forum.

Ross

P.S Sign up to bristolforum.co.uk :me?: Toms admin on there if it helps :( Where do you think he got that wink to. :D

Guest cidersam

I go on a racing forum

http://forum.racesimcentral.com

Lots of stuff to discuss but mainly racing games.

I'm Currently involved in building a racing simulation (for PC) based upon the F1 1977 season. called Speed Legends F1 1977!!!

Also go on the champ man ones. Use to go on the mobile phone forums for unlocking phones etc.. but got bored of that!

Archived