IGNORED

Thanks To Dunford

Guest maybe this season

Guest maybe this season

as I can't sleep, to excited waiting for the england game, I would like to congratulate mr dunford the sag chairman for his great work in keeping the rovers in the basement of the football league, a less ambitious chairman would be hard to find, someone who seems to want to bleed the club dry.

and it seems theirs trouble with your board room at present. turl ,spencer and williams resigning and stuckey thinking of quiting. oh what a shame. :laugh:

and for any sag head reading this, (is your forum still closed ) things are going to get worse, just think when you look out at your beloved memorial stadium, (the one you stole from bristol rugby club), you see a small club with modest potential, mr dunford and your new board member mr cowlin see building plots, oh well thats life better start enquiring about a ground share with mangotsfield. so lets say thanks to geoff for a job well done

Guest DrFaustus

as I can't sleep, to excited waiting for the england game, I would like to congratulate mr dunford the sag chairman for his great work in keeping the rovers in the basement of the football league, a less ambitious chairman would be hard to find, someone who seems to want to bleed the club dry.

and it seems theirs trouble with your board room at present. turl ,spencer and williams resigning and stuckey thinking of quiting. oh what a shame. :laugh:

and for any sag head reading this, (is your forum still closed ) things are going to get worse, just think when you look out at your beloved memorial stadium, (the one you stole from bristol rugby club), you see a small club with modest potential, mr dunford and your new board member mr cowlin see building plots, oh well thats life better start enquiring about a ground share with mangotsfield. so lets say thanks to geoff for a job well done

Is this post available in legible English?

Guest Bluebeard

and for any sag head reading this, (is your forum still closed ) things are going to get worse, just think when you look out at your beloved memorial stadium, (the one you stole from bristol rugby club), you see a small club with modest potential

I've got a bit of time on my hands as well. Went right up to the back of the Centenary .... even took my binoculars ... but no, the Trash Can is definitely not visible from BS7.

:dunno:

alas no more City v Gas league derbies to look forward to in the foreseeable future. :farmer:

And furthermore, that will leave the Royalist Gestapo Bluebelly Fascist Police with more time on their hands to persecute the masses.

:whistle:

Archived