IGNORED

Not At Hillsborough? Where Will You Be?

Br 1st ol

Sods law,I have to work this Saturday...

Manning a stand for a client at the National Wedding Show, Olympia, London.

So wont be in Sheffield...

Will be using my wap phone for live updates

Where will you be?

Also where is the most unusual place that you have followed City from if not at the game?

Believe it or not, I actually once listened on my dodgy transistor radio to a world service commentry of City vs Forest (Milk Cup semi final) from my hotel room in Free Town, Sierra Leone, West Africa....

Any others?

Guest WestburyRed
Also where is the most unusual place that you have followed City from if not at the game?

Empire State Building for me, was about -5 outside and I sat on a little internet pod about 50 floors up I think.

have a dilemna as to what to do. Could take lap-top over to the house i'm staying at, but it seems the wireless network i was piggy-backing on has shut it's door to my little computer. hence it means gettting up butt early and going home to watch vidprinter and chat room or not worrying about it or ??? (sleep in?)

The joys of BCFC World, listening to the Red Army chants coming through loud and clear, with Becks or four in hand!! This after work finishes!! :D

Come on you Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!!!!!! :me?::(:D:D :Party3: :Party3: :Party3: :Party3:

Archived