IGNORED

Wednesday Knocked Out Of Ldv

Bristol Boy

Guest cidersam

from above link (owlstalk)

There fans seem to be moaning quite alot! Lets up we give them something else tomoan about on saturday!!!

SWFC demonstrated last night their total contempt for you - the loyal supporter last night. At every level of the club.

The Board. They HATE you with a vengeance. You are a MASSIVE inconvenience to them, and they HATE the fact that collectively YOU are the biggest reason for their survival. They bleat on about how much money they have put in to keep the club afloat BECAUSE OF THEIR ineptitude, totally ignoring the fact that the money theyve put in is a PITTANCE compared to how much you, THE FAN, have put in.

They charge us £12 and £6 (conc) for a trophy thats cost £10 and £5 throughout the season, desperate to bleed that little bit extra from you, THE FAN. Then, they keep you waiting outside the ground for up to half an hour after kick off because they cant be bothered to open a few extra gates. (I wont mention the lessons learnt from the Hillsbro disaster - oh, look, I did).

At half time you attempt to drown your sorrows with a pie and a pint... I don't know about the rest of the ground but on the North Stand, of 10 potential food stall windows, only 3 were open (upper landing)... The queues were down the ramp, meaning many people who missed parts of the first half missed part of the second half too...

The Manager. Our Chris. He cant ######g stand YOU, the FAN. Yet he claims to be a fan himself... It was YOUR fault we went out you know, listen to his after match quotes about how YOU, brainless idiot that you are, got on the backs of the players after the 2nd goal, and there wa no coming back from that. YOU ARE THE REASON WE LOST A POTENTIAL £400,000 IN REVENUE, not him, and no doubt he will be blaming you when he answers to Dave Allen later today.

The Players. They wish you would ALL get lost, don't bother coming. They are bleeding this club dry, and they hate having to turn out in front of you every couple of weeks. They don't want to answer to anybody, its BAD ENOUGH they should have to ACTUALLY PLAY for their wages on a matchday, never mind get booed for being toss.

Guest december 1963

over 21,000. You have to say they are a really well supported club for the trouble they are in. When they got near the bottom of this Division in the early 1980s they used to get around 11,000.

One point that no-one seems to have said so far, in advance of Saturday, is that Mark Robins won't be there to haunt us. I'm sorry he has a knee injury but I am really glad he is not playing. That guy had Division 1 class marked all over him. If he had stayed with us one more month last year we would have been out of this division by now

Archived