IGNORED

Brooker Rumour

Antman

In the light of the total rebuttal of the Norwich rumours from the club, I thought I'd be first on with the next Brooker to... rumour/story/rubbish

He is in fact not really a player at all, but a tightly woven collective of gerbils operating under a latex body suit. This only came to light when Mr Lansdown found the Bristol City official sunflower seed store had been broken into and completely emptied. This tallied with the discovery that all the cardboard bits from the toilet rolls had been severly nibbled.

Upon discovering this horrible truth the club have tried to cover up by fabricating a transfer story, but on realising that it's cheaper to pay 500 gerbils, Steve Lansdown decided to announce that Brooker was staying and that in fact the rest of the team are for sale.

He was also seen negotiating with the Cadbury Garden Centre's animal funhouse manager about the bulk purchase of 1,000 dwarf lop rabbits. This has led to speculation in the local press that nothing is happening and Steve is a lovely bloke.

It's all true. I know because I made it up.

He was also seen negotiating with the Cadbury Garden Centre's animal funhouse manager about the bulk purchase of 1,000 dwarf lop rabbits.

absolute rubbish!! It was 2500 dwarf lop rabbits!!!

I think that your info source is a little suspect.

For free? Surely Lansdown would charge for that!

Typical, you get charged for killing the things and then a double whammy when you get charged for eating them at half time in the Pasties :dunno:

When they whipped out schlongs bigger than our Trevs?

It's a worrying trend this 'I Accidentally bummed a BoyGirl' phenominon, but trust me mate, you're not alone there are people who have been through it too and they're there to help.

I've got a good phone number with people that can help, PM if you're interested.

The story that always stuck in my mind was an interview with Iggy Pop.

Who revealed that one night in Berlin he met this fantastic looking girl, had a few drinks, dropped a few pills and took her back to his hotel. Only when they started to fumble around he discovered the whole truth,that she was in fact a he, but he said 'he/she had such a nice ass that I thought, ah what the hell and whacked off over it anyway'

This is a man who went on C4 wearing see through plastic jeans with no underwear.

class

Archived