IGNORED

City On Dvd

Guest Zebedee

Guest Zebedee

I found an old box of video tapes marked BCFC yesterday, so I checked a couple of them & found they are from the 1980's!. The two LDV games at Wembley, a 3-3 draw in 1988 v the gas & Gorden Owen missing crucial pens :me?:

There was a post on here recently about City being on match of the day & the big match quite a bit.

I wonder if the club have ever thought about trying to get old footage from BBC & ITV to produce some DVD's?

You could have highlights from the 70's (Ashton Gate looked great with the full terraces in those days), 80' & 90's

Cup Classics, a couple matches v Liverpool, stuffing Chelsea 3-0, Forest in the Semi's of the Littlewoods cup, Dziekanowsk at Leicester. Great comment about him not being from another country, but another planet!

You could have classic matches, the Mansfield come back, winning at Derby 4-3 (this was live on ITV at the time)

Derby classics, loads to choose here cause we always beat them. One of my faves was winning 2-1 at Eastville in the FA Cup :(

6 Dvd's in a nice box set & that would make my Xmas shopping easy this year :D

Guest Holly7406

Yeah Cool but hopefully will be able to order the 6 DVDS off the official Bristol City Club Shop Online as well as down at the Gate.

Archived