IGNORED

Williams Stand Season Ticket Holders

alanpayne

When I purchased my season ticket (first time in 40 years of supporting the club!) they convinced me to join the Supporters Club (I think it was £5). I am aware this will get me into a Bar area in the Dolman Stand but does anyone know if there will be a room on the Williams Stands where I can go for a drink before, at half-time and after the game.

Bronze or £5 membership of the Supporters Club entitles you to access what used to be the Red and White bar in the Dolman Hall.

There are no SC facilites in the Williams Stand.If you want a drink before or after the game the you'll have to use the Dolman Hall or a local pub.

You would be able to get a pint at half time in the Dolman Hall but as you are in the Williams stand you'd probably find it difficult.

Unless you are after tea,coffee or boveril :w00t: the fiver you spent will get you into the Dullman bar or any other pub in the vicinity :farmer:

When I purchased my season ticket (first time in 40 years of supporting the club!) they convinced me to join the Supporters Club (I think it was £5). I am aware this will get me into a Bar area in the Dolman Stand but does anyone know if there will be a room on the Williams Stands where I can go for a drink before, at half-time and after the game.

No more Alan.

Ive had season tic in the Williams for seasons and now the supporters club has moved over to the Dolman, so i have i

This seems a little unfair on Williams Season Ticket holders! Just out of interest, what was the arrangement for last season.

The same as it has always been - I've been a ST holder in the Dolman for years which meant I couldn't get over to the SC bar in the Atyeo suite at half time. If I wanted a pint I could always go to the red and white bar but I never bothered.

As far I'm aware there will be nowhere in the Williams stand next season for a half time pint unless you are a Premier seat user.

Last time I was in the Williams I remember they opened the turnstiles/gates at h/t for people to grab burgers ect from the vans out the back, don't know if this is still the case but if so would it not be possible to make your way around to the R+W at h/t? You'd then ofcourse have to enter the bar from the back of the Dolman, I'd like it, I can't see the Club co-operating though.

Due to a work move to Kent, I watched alot of non-league football (Ashford Tn, Folkestone, Dover). It now seems amazing to me that those clubs offer "pay at the gate" fans more than we do to our season ticket holders!

Professional football has plenty to learn from the non-league scene! You are always made welcome and they are always really pleased to see you in their social club - without additional payment! HOWEVER, as a fan since 1962, its just not the same as watching City hit the back of the net! I guess, like alot of us, they "have me by the short and curlys!!"

Hmm, that's alright then, as my Season Ticket is in The Williams stand, and because of the tick box linked with "The Dolman Exhibition Hall", I decided not to bother! So...

...I've just saved myself £5! Wahoo!!! :dance:

Archived