IGNORED

Division 1

Guest jaypug

Guest cidersam

I think it wouldn't need to get redeveloped sooner, because I feel we should concentrate on staying there first then consider starting redevelopment.

Defently, if we go up to div 1, we should be looking at getting in to the prem with in a few seasons,
Christ! You keep up the positive thinking there mate! :me?:

Personally I'd settle for just stabilising in Division 1 for now.....

Edit: Infact just getting to Division 1 would be nice to start with.... :D

Personally I'd settle for just stabilising in Division 1 for now.....

Edit:  Infact just getting to Division 1 would be nice to start with.... :D

well obviously, we shouldn't be looking at that for a few seasons yet, but in a couple of seasons we will of hopefully established our selfs in div 1, and will be pushing for promotion! worked on championship manager! only took 5 years to win the prem, so you never know! :me?:

Survival in Div1 is the most important thing, then worry bout the re-development.

Will have taken us what 6 seasons to get out out of this ###### Division, probably similar to go higher.

Lets get outta here first!!! :D

• Admin
well obviously, we shouldn't be looking at that for a few seasons yet, but in a couple of seasons we will of hopefully established our selfs in div 1, and will be pushing for promotion! worked on championship manager! only took 5 years to win the prem, so you never know! :me?:
Really? It's just taken me 3 years to WIN the Premiership......granted I could only muster 2nd place finishes in Divs 1 & 2 :D

Really? It's just taken me 3 years to WIN the Premiership......granted I could only muster 2nd place finishes in Divs 1 & 2  :me?:
Well I only just finished my 1st season after finally caving into all my friends harping on at me to buy it, and I only sneaked into the playoffs by 1point on the final game of the season! Did manage to beat QPR in the final to go up thoug so it's all good! :D

If we get promoted do you think Ashton Gate would need to be redeveloped sooner rather than later? :D
no!! i think we should get ourselfs established in div.1 first

before the ground is revamped as i hope we don't repeat

our last stay there by coming straight back down :me?:

Guest cider gliders
no!! i think we should get ourselfs established in div.1 first

before the ground is revamped as i hope we don't repeat

our last stay there by coming straight back down  :me?:

Agree 100% Cider Head! Lets get in division one,

get settled, then upgrade the ground, and then

push on to the PREM! Well we can dream can`t we! :D

Archived