IGNORED

Another Gert Debate On The Gas Board

nester

Guest DrFaustus
Their not worth the time of day.  Some reasoned respones though which is good to see
Tut tut Willers. :P

Nester (a long time poster on Rivals) always makes good posts and asks good questions. Our problems are immense.

All I can say is enjoy your successful spell while it lasts my friend.

Not worth it indeed, and there's me going out for a few drinks with one of the best posters on this board tomorrow; a City season ticket holder to boot

One thing in all this, everyone forgets-look at where cider-Reds, and the Cider-Gyppos post from- all over the country!! Aint no way most of us are Glory Hunters, are we??

Dr Faustus, why the hell did you lot ever fall apart so badly??? With fans all over the country, high gates for the div, are you trying to copy us and go bust??

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Now comrade you know I wasn't refering to yourself.

But your forum deams "gypo" chants racist, fights amongst its self and seems to think it has some moral superiority.

And please get some decent threads going on the serious forum. The highlight of my working day was reading those topics, but now its been taken over by "Burberry" (Hardly serious issue of worl concequence and a load of students moaning about their journey to college on the "firstbuss"

Guest cidergeorge

All I can say is I'm going to watch a video where Beadle comes on sets the first up, scores the second and then watch in disbelief as our Arron picks the ball up just outside our area runs the length of the pitch, puts in an inch perfect cross and Fatty Thorpe scores. Final score 3-2 Up the City

Guest DrFaustus
Now comrade you know I wasn't refering to yourself.

But your forum deams "gypo" chants racist, fights amongst its self and seems to think it has some moral superiority.

And please get some decent threads going on the serious forum.  The highlight of my working day was reading those topics, but now its been taken over by "Burberry" (Hardly serious issue of worl concequence and a load of students moaning about their journey to college on the "firstbuss"

Good morning matey. Even though I pollute our forum with regular bursts of vile invective and all round nonsense, I no longer enjoy reading the thing.

As for the moral superiority issue, I'm not sure what you mean...some of the 82 stuff gets tedious I suppose, but its meant as banter.

Anyway, I'm off work today, thankfully the nipper's school is open, so I have a day to do what I want. This includes visiting our new non-Pravda website www.gasheads.com

Take it easy, good luck tomorrow.

Guest DrFaustus
Dear Dr F.

Ta very much for your support. I am somewhat lost for words.

I have no gripe with City and will say what I seem to say every bloody weekend in my local (full of sheetheads :cool:) , someone has to reflect Bristol well at football.

No where is my trident? A few of the corpulent wasters at our club need reminding what pride is about.

One thing in all this, everyone forgets-look at where cider-Reds, and the Cider-Gyppos post from- all over the country!! Aint no way most of us are Glory Hunters, are we??

Dr Faustus, why the hell did you lot ever fall apart so badly??? With fans all over the country, high gates for the div, are you trying to copy us and go bust??

You are spot on here old chap...... when did 'glory' ever make you or many of us follow the Bristol City?

Talktwaddle, follow the gas and go on about 'glory' seekers as if we, Bristol City, supporters have never seen darker days.......

gasheads eh...... who'd be one by choice? :cool:

It's not our fault that Bristol City are and have always been 'THE GLAMOUR BOYS '

well it would be nice to see both teams doing well this season, but hey this is football & we can't all have what we want. But i have never been bad to any Gasheads before but reading the comments on their forum its is a shame that everyone cannot at least be civil, but hey thats football for you!!

well it would be nice to see both teams doing well this season, but hey this is football & we can't all have what we want.  But i have never been bad to any Gasheads before but reading the comments on their forum its is a shame that everyone cannot at least be civil, but hey thats football for you!!
No it wouldn't be nice to see both teams doing well.......

The truth is Bristol City can only gain from the gas not doing well and the better Bristol City do the better it gets for.... erm Bristol City.

Get the gas down and out as soon as possible it makes sound money sense for Bristol City FC, we could see our 'Bristol City Glamour Boys' back where they belong .... up in a higher division

Come On You Bristol City Reds, I say

Guest DrFaustus
No it wouldn't be nice to see both teams doing well.......

The truth is Bristol City can only gain from the gas not doing well and the better Bristol City do the better it gets for.... erm Bristol City.

Get the gas down and out as soon as possible it makes sound money sense for  Bristol City FC, we could see our  'Bristol City Glamour Boys' back where they belong .... up in a higher division

Come On You Bristol City Reds, I say

Tut tut tut DC, me and you being Cyberfriends and all. :P

City will always be better than us,: you have more money, more fans and more likelihood of progression. However, Bristol is big enough for 2, let us have a little bit of glory every 20 years, that's all we ask!

Archived