IGNORED

Tinman Testimonial Game

Guest DukeCoxer

Guest DukeCoxer

Just wanna know what game it would be, i know we got gazza playing (QUALITY!!) but does ne1 know nething bout like who its played against or anything like that?

Cheers

Guest pukka_tukka

at his testimonial evening he said there would be an annocement on the official site in a few weeks didnt he...so i imagine we'll all find out then!

Guest duncan james

ive jsut got my fingers crossed that he dont play the game when I'm in turkey

(july 30-august 09)would be gutted to miss that one

The testimonial committee have been in touch with various clubs about providing opposition for Tins' big game. Several clubs have got back and said that in principle they would be happy to oblige.

The problem is that it's still too early for any of them to commit definitely to a specific date next season. It will depend very much on which division they (and us) are in next season, which domestic or European cup competitions they are involved in etc.

The game will either be an evening match next season, or one of City's pre-season friendlies. We are doing everything we can to get the most attractive opposition at a time which suits most people. We very much hope it will be a Premiership side, but we are looking at various options at the moment .. all of which we expect will prove very popular with City fans.

Sorry if this seems a bit vague, but that's because we genuinely don't know any more than that at the moment. As soon as things are confirmed, we'll announce details on the main site.

Guest BCFC Matt
Odviously I'm biased, but give Celtic a ring. They havent been to this part of the world so they would bring masses down, possibley do a big screen at ashton court for the Celts who cant get a ticket(as they will bring 30k)
Not quite sean! :P

Archived