IGNORED

Simple Question - Yes Or No?

Jimmy

If you could be guaranteed a point on saturday would you take it?

Do you sacrifice our winning run but definately gain a point or do you risk it and possibly lose the game, the winning run along with it and drop an important point?

Personally id take the chance on the win, but i can understand and think it is probably wiser to have the guaranteed point.

Nope, go for the win, promotion is for bravehearts!

However, QPR and Plymouth are games we simple mustn't lose, if we are still 5 points above Rangers on the day of that match then yes, I would settle for a draw.

To register the 88 points I believe we need for promotion we require 24 points. That is 8 wins from 15 games. Stuff the draws let's have the wins and the losses I don't care unless they are Plymouth and QPR.

Guest Topbuzz

I think were confusing the sheff wed of old with the present sheff wed ...they have a very ordinary side that might of troubled us but minus robins et al definite 3 points for us ....The much vaunted wrexham were nothing out of the ordinary only qpr looked to have superior class and now the wheels have came off there season thats probably changed

so wednesday i predict a 2-0 win

Draws at this stage of the season are no good to us at all, I'd rather win 1 that lose 2 that draw a couple. It was this run of drawing games at the beginning of the season that kept us around mid table.

Got to go for the win ( and the run)

Guest Hodges17
Derby Gas - if Rovers were playing it would be a defeat!!!!

I know :cool::D:laugh:

I need someone to cheer me up and the gas forum is depressing me even more.....

I know  :cool:  :D  :laugh:

I need someone to cheer me up and the gas forum is depressing me even more.....

Isn't Lee Matthews back for you tomorrow?

There that's something to cheer you up!

I just hope he hasn't gone out for a walk in the snow today. :D

We must win most, if not all of our games up to April, then if we have a big enough gap we can afford to draw a few, the points need to be on the board before April when we have that awful run-in, and lets face it anything could happen against QPR, Plymouth, Vale, Swinetown etc.

we cant settle for a point we must take all 3,  pretty sure we will and DW to get manager of the month again....  :cool:      :D      :laugh:
i think he may get it anyway is there a team in the division who has won more games than us this month?

but i would settle for a point cause even if we do we are still above Hollohead's mob

Guest cider gliders

We loved this post by a Wednesday fan on their Forum!

reasons we will lose

1) 8+ players injured

2) demoralising defeat in midweek

3) not scored from free play in 270+ minins

4) players have no motivation

5) no strikers

6) Kevin "jump over" pressman is back

7) BCFC on record breaking run

8) danny wilson returns

9) "their" cup final

did u hear that on r.sheff last night.

while turner was on touchline during blackpool match a bloke asked him "how come you cant motivate them in front of a crowd like this?"

turner replies "what am i supposed to do"

AWAY WIN :cool::D:D:P:laugh:

Archived