IGNORED

City Against Bradford And Huddersfield In Same Week!

Guest reliant_robin

Guest reliant_robin

the fixture list seems daft this year.i shall be watching city against bradford on the tuesday night aug 8th,but i wont have the money to travel the short journey to watch huddersfields homegame against city on aug 12th as well.you are talking about coughing up at least £40.00 for these two yorkshire fixtures in one week. which moron decides the fixture list!

the fixture list seems daft this year.i shall be watching city against bradford on the tuesday night aug 8th,but i wont have the money to travel the short journey to watch huddersfields homegame against city on aug 12th as well.you are talking about coughing up at least £40.00 for these two yorkshire fixtures in one week. which moron decides the fixture list!

come on!

how often do you get the chance to see the world's greatest team in your own backyard?

try blagging a studenty ticket or sit in the cheap seats in the home end or something

its bristol city we are talking about, well worth the effort :w00t:

get to the games man, or have all those northern monkeys turned you into a tight sod?

Guest jordanscottbcfc

i think that the city players may stay up there for the two games and may not return to bristol in between the matches. thoughts?

Archived