IGNORED

East End Vs Qpr +plymouth

Percy Parrot

tickets are NOT on sale yet in the East End for these games, BUT Colin S has said IF you buy a ticket elsewhere in the ground now- you WILL be able to swap it for one in the East End, if it is open. SO buy now, make sure you have a seat somewhere, and help sell out 3 stands so they have to open the East End for us!

Oh Dear. What I'm saying is you could buy one, wanting to sit in the East End. So you get one in A Block Ateyo or something then your dissapointed if it isnt open
Yes, I know what you're saying, I'm just unclear as to its relevance.

I'm sure the club will set up a counselling hotline for those fans who find themselves in the extremely distressing situation you've mentioned.

Guest Uncle Ern

I for one will be extremly p'd off if I can't get in. It was bad enough not getting in the central back seats at the Wrexham game.Must spend less time in the pub next time.

:cool:

Yes, I know what you're saying, I'm just unclear as to its relevance.

I'm sure the club will set up a counselling hotline for those fans who find themselves in the extremely distressing situation you've mentioned.

City Loose enough Money without setting up a Samaritain like phone line.

Guest Ricky BCFC
Oh Dear. What I'm saying is you could buy one, wanting to sit in the East End. So you get one in A Block Ateyo or something then your dissapointed if it isnt open
Yeah, but if you wait until they decide if they East End will be open or not and they say no, you will then have to by a ticket elsewhere in the ground anyway, so eitherway you will end up disapointed about not being allowed in there. Percy's point is that if someone who doesn't have a season ticket buys now, 1. there will be more chance of them opening the East End due to a large crowd, and 2. If they don't open it you won't have to worry because you'll already have another seat reserved in another stand and so then if all the other stands sell out last minute you won't miss out in the rush.

haha Over a month to go and people are worrying. 

Chiil, We wont sell till april, that's if we do sell out.

Well..... you may have a point but...... I bought my tickets for the QPR game weeks ago because I didn't want to leave anything to chance.

The wise money is on getting your tickets early and don't be disapointed.

Good advice I'd say :cool:

Archived