IGNORED

Match Looks Doubtfull

Robbored

The playing surface maybe fit to play on but I'd be very suprised if the seating and area's around Hillsborough are deemed "safe" in view of overnight forcast of -3 or -4 plus the likelihood of more snow.

The health and safety officials won't allow 20000+ football fans slipping and sliding all over the place.

Shame because the fixture will certainly be re-arranged for an evening match which will mean loads of us City fans won't be able to make it.

Oh well..... :cool:

If it wasnt for the undersoil heating the game would be called off already with the snow they have had and the overnight forecast! - the game will not be called off due to the field but the surrounding areas e.g. seating,roads,paths etc.

Fully expect the game to go-ahead - though it would be very 'fortunate' for Sheffield given their injury situation etc if the game was postponed. However I'm sure they are working their hardest! :cool:

Guest cider gliders

It will be a ruddy shame if it`s called off! :D

We be sat hear ready to go now!

Last time we looked forward to a game like

this was at the Millennium for the LDV Final.

We`ll be on a right downer if they call it off! :cool:

Guest malaggro

As reported on another thread.

Two City boys up in Sheff. have called and reported that the weather at moment is fine. Not snowing and not looking like snow. Roads clear and no real reason apparent for the match to be cancelled.

Lets hope so. :cool:

Guest Ricky BCFC
If it wasnt for the undersoil heating the game would be called off already with the snow they have had and the overnight forecast! - the game will not be called off due to the field but the surrounding areas e.g. seating,roads,paths etc.

Fully expect the game to go-ahead - though it would be very 'fortunate' for Sheffield given their injury situation etc if the game was postponed. However I'm sure they are working their hardest!  :cool:

I read a post on here earlier saying hopefully whoever has to make the decision is a Sheffield United fan. :D

Archived