IGNORED

Owls Fan In The House

Guest owlstillidie

Guest owlstillidie

Alright guys just thought i'd drop you a line seeing as there's about 250 Bristol Fans on our Forum :cool: Listen lads.. Check before you Travel in the Morning it's 7.15pm at the Minute and the Weather aint looking too Pretty and it's just started to Snow again Around Hillsborough, Game will Definately be Touch and Go because the Roads around the Ground will be a Nightmare if theres anymore Snow, Don't know which your Driving up but anyone coming from the Manchester Bolton Area beware that the A57 Snake Pass is Closed so the Woodhead will be a Nightmare, Stick to the Motorways and u'll be fine but if it snows again i'd fear the worst oh and Undersoil Heating can't do a whole lot of good if it drops another 3inch of Snow it'll melt it but it'll take a while to do so. Game doesn't look Promising to be totally honest

Alright guys just thought i'd drop you a line seeing as there's about 250 Bristol Fans on our Forum :cool:  Listen lads.. Check before you Travel in the Morning it's 7.15pm at the Minute and the Weather aint looking too Pretty and it's just started to Snow again Around Hillsborough, Game will Definately be Touch and Go because the Roads around the Ground will be a Nightmare if theres anymore Snow, Don't know which your Driving up but anyone coming from the Manchester Bolton Area beware that the A57 Snake Pass is Closed so the Woodhead will be a Nightmare, Stick to the Motorways and u'll be fine but if it snows again i'd fear the worst oh and Undersoil Heating can't do a whole lot of good if it drops another 3inch of Snow it'll melt it but it'll take a while to do so. Game doesn't look Promising to be totally honest
thanks for the advice and update, hope it's on, else the players will have had a wasted trip and many of our fans might not make a re-arranged fixture!

Archived