IGNORED

Tranmere V. Q.p.r.

Guest Friday The 13th

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Yes i agree that we would not fancy our chances on current away form and may get a draw at best.

But a bigger gap with the top two will not help psychologically and we have to hope both Brizzle and Plymuth drop a few .Bristol have got to loose soon (we hope )and have Plymuth turned a corner maybe?

But the gods are just playing with us , Harry and St George are both Rs fans as well so its got to be relieved smiles down the bush come May .

Guest Friday The 13th

Yeah I suppose, but the re-arranged match will most likely be on a Tuesday. We saw only a few weeks ago that Tranmere away on a Tuesday isn't an easy game for any team, Tranmere 3-0 Plymouth. Plus it could be a pressure game for them now if they do have a lot of points to catch up.

Guest owlstillidie

See .. you should be thankfull for our Supreme Facilitys at Hillsborough that you even HAVE a game to play today, we could have always turned that Undersoil heating off and let our injury crisis heal :cool:

Guest eviltaxman
Aye, but I still think today's game is going to be harder for City than many here think.

I've had this feeling for the past week or so. This game and last weeks against Wrexham... to say I was nervous listening to it on the radio is an understatement.

I just hope we don't slip up against the lower clubs over the next couple of weeks.

All I can say is... "lads, keep calm, concentrate on the game" :cool:

Yeah I suppose, but the re-arranged match will most likely be on a Tuesday. We saw only a few weeks ago that Tranmere away on a Tuesday isn't an easy game for any team, Tranmere 3-0 Plymouth. Plus it could be a pressure game for them now if they do have a lot of points to catch up.
And when do we have to play Tranmere? On a Tuesday night in a fortnight's time. Probably the game I'm least looking forward to before April.

Scooter Red

Archived