IGNORED

Sounds Like That ##### Of A Ref Did Us Agian!

Guest Cider_Army

Denied Wednesday what sounded like 2 penalties as well though :cool:

Face it, we were unlucky. It had to come sooner or later, the most important thing now is for everyone to get behind the team on Tuesday, and help the team onto another win.

You can't win 'em all :D

Guest Cider_Army

Good point. I haven't felt like this for a long time on a Satyrday afternoon Now i have to go to work all ###### off.

Actually in a way I'm glad the run is over, less pressure and lets face it we are still second!

Guest Norton Red

It will be a true measure of our fans aswell, we will see how many turn up to see wycombe on tuesday. ALot will stay away because ofone game. But personally we should all be down their even louder and even more passionate. The lads have done brilliantly in the past few games so lets stay with them. Show them how proud we are of them and the club.

CITY 'TIL WE DIE

Guest eviltaxman

We ain't top of the league, say we ain't top of the league!!!

But we WILL go up!!!!! C'mon lads, don't feel down (that's a job for the G@s!).

I've already made a posting about how this is a blip, just need one win to start the next big run of wins.

Congrats to the lads so far :cool::D:laugh::D:Clap: :D

Think positive!! :Costumed89:

After 11 wins on the trot it was always going to be a deflating experience to lose and even harder to take when its a 90th minute goal. But today was always going to be tough. The new run starts from here and the way the team has been playing I would hope for 9 points from the next 3 games to put us back on top and put some space between us Hollowhead and Swindle - can't wait for Tuesday night so we can put things right. :cool:

Played too much injury time, disallowed a goal.  hanging's too good for the twatt
To be honest, the ref was complete #### for both teams, I don't think I have ever seen a ref make so many blatant mistakes.

The only thing on his side is like I mentioned above, he was #### for both teams!!

Wednesday could / should have had 2 penalties, we could / should have had 1 penalty.

If I had the e-mail address of the Football League, I would mail them with a complaint about him.

This has nothing to do with us losing, I actually believe we got what we deserved, how the hell Chambers and Shaw (I think it was) missed their chances is beyond me.

Just got back from the game. Wanna say well done all the players who worked themselves into the ground and got nothing. Also the support was fantastic and deserving of watching a first division football team next season. Lets face it how many first division clubs would travel for four hours and take more than 5k, very impressive, well done everyone.

Same effort on tuesday and we'll win. I also think that we will thrash someone soon! Keep your heads up everyone and get down the gate and support the team like this afternoon!

Archived