IGNORED

Dw's Fault

England

For treating the team like a set of whimps - should never have given them a day off, broke the routine and broke the spell - if they kept off the fags and booze and womanising( don't ask about the name of the player with the woman in the disabled toilets the other night(allegedly)) they wouldn't need a day off :cool:

Guest cidered

Why is it we've just came off an amazing winning run everybody saying that danny wilson is great and now we lose 1 match and its all danny wilsons fault fu***ng typical of city fans

Guest Friday The 13th

As has been said it was just unlucky today, but why wasn't Lita brought on? The traditional Miller swap wasn't carried out... Now I'm not saying we would have won the game but I don't see any reason why this tactic was changed, it had certainly worked with all those late goals we scored.

Anyway I hope Matt Hill is fit if he was injured and we can smash an obviously weak Wycombe side.

• Admin
As has been said it was just unlucky today, but why wasn't Lita brought on? The traditional Miller swap wasn't carried out... Now I'm not saying we would have won the game but I don't see any reason why this tactic was changed, it had certainly worked with all those late goals we scored.

Anyway I hope Matt Hill is fit if he was injured and we can smash an obviously weak Wycombe side.

Wilkshire on the right still isn't that effective I'm afraid. The warning signs flashed last week when we laboured our way past a shocking Wrexham defence and Goodfellow was brought in specifically because it didn't work. Not saying Danny Out but we have to accept that he is human and doesn't always make the best decisions. I'm just putting this one up for debate.

Anyway, I'm more peed off at WBA than City right now...... :sad21:

Guest rednick_74
wasn't anyones fault today we were unlcuky simple as that

:cool: i agree it was nobodys fault it was unlucky, the run had to come to an end sometime, its how we respond to that on tuesday is what matters now. :D come on you reds :laugh:

Guest eviltaxman

If there's any blame to be placed, maybe it was the traffic lights outside the ground that made the ref a minute or two early.....

or the fact a linesman signalled he was ready 10 seconds to early.....

Overall there is no blame on the team. They've done bl@@dy well over the last few weeks (and the season).

Any blame should be put down to chaos theory where one thing happens and everything can change :Costumed89:

What you dont understand is when you win 11 games in a row and then lose it is the time to insult the best manager your team has had in ages and criticise the players for being humand and wanting to have fun

Its the time for prooving what a great fan you are by losing all confidence because your only second in the league....

Yes I am being sarcastic :cool:

Taz, I'm so disappointed in you, of course it was in jest as I am probably the only one that has stuck by DW all this season. A great run that inevitably had to end and the ex-home of DW had to be the place.

Now look forward to Tuesday - without a bl##ding day off!!

Guest Hodges17

WILSON OUT - you are in the thick of a 1-match run of defeats, everythings going wrong, sack the board, sack the team :D

Seriously, if anyone wants to moan about City then remember you lot aint got nothing to moan about - try being 16th in div.3

Guest rednick_74

Seriously, if anyone wants to moan about City then remember you lot aint got nothing to moan about - try being 16th in div.3

I'm trying to imagine us being 16th in division 3 but i just cant picture it :D your right though derby gas weve got sod all to moan really... :D

Archived