IGNORED

What We Really Need.....

greenun

......fed up that "lady luck" isn't smiling on our players?

Well, why not invest in some good luck charms for the team, by simply clicking on:

http://www.walshbrothers.co.uk/Update/lucky_charms.htm

Personally, I'd recommend the "shamrock", at a mere £13.25 (post and Packing not included).

These beautiful pieces are brought to you by Walsh Bros (no relation), although they do have some fantastic drop of the shoulder earrings.

When hard work, skill and guile are missing from our season, then surely a few GLC's will see us to 2 consecutive automatic promotions, followed by a EuefA Cup spot in 2005.

We'll all be walking in a Wilson Wonderland on Planet Premier League in no time!

"1 for the GLC's, 2 for the chains in gold, 3 for the fans who buy this cr**, it's Div 2 'til we're old me boys, Div 2 'til we're old!" :Confused13: :( :sport5:

......fed up that "lady luck" isn't smiling on our players?

Well, why not invest in some good luck charms for the team, by simply clicking on:

http://www.walshbrothers.co.uk/Update/lucky_charms.htm

Personally, I'd recommend the "shamrock", at a mere £13.25 (post and Packing not included).

These beautiful pieces are brought to you by Walsh Bros (no relation), although they do have some fantastic drop of the shoulder earrings.

When hard work, skill and guile are missing from our season, then surely a few GLC's will see us to 2 consecutive automatic  promotions, followed by a EuefA Cup spot in 2005.

We'll all be walking in a Wilson Wonderland on Planet Premier League in no time!

"1 for the GLC's, 2 for the chains in gold, 3 for the fans who buy this cr**, it's Div 2 'til we're old me boys, Div 2 'til we're old!" :Confused13:  :(  :sport5:

And what has this got to do with football or bristol city??

As stupid as it sounds does anyone have any pre match superstitions ?? i.e same clothes etc,

When we went on our unbeaten run last year i always made a point of wearing the same city shirt to every game until we lost didnt start out like that but after 3 games unbeaten my mate made some comment about always wearing the shirt which forced me in to wearing it to every game until we lost, just in case by some freak of nature it was the shirt (yes i know it wasnt although thats not the point!!)

As stupid as it sounds does anyone have any pre match superstitions ?? i.e same clothes etc,

When we went on our unbeaten run last year i always made a point of wearing the same city shirt to every game until we lost didnt start out like that but after 3 games unbeaten my mate made some comment about always wearing the shirt which forced me in to wearing it to every game until we lost, just in case by some freak of nature it was the shirt (yes i know it wasnt although thats not the point!!)

I did something similar throughout the season. Same trousers, top trainers hat etc. Truely weird eh?

My posting is just a very dry attempt to address the regular excuse syndrome that seems to infect the management at our club.

It can't just be me that's sick to the back teeth with it. Whatever happened to honesty? :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12: :Sleep12:

I don't but my Dad used to wear a pair of "lucky" red pants to each home game.....don't recall them working to be honest, but maybe that was because they were never washed.

Remember don't let supersition conflict with your personal hygiene!!!

A common excuse, and an easy one, which comes too pat. Good sides don't need luck, they make their own chances! :Confused13:

A novel idea for the squad and maanager: STOP bleating about being unlucky etc, and start bloody PERFORMING, you are supposed to be one of the best sides in the division, a mediocre division at that this year. You are getting stick cos you AINT bloody performing, pull your collective fingers out, you might be amazed to find the negative stuff like booing :(:) stops.... :Party27: :Party27:

Reminder to Danny:It would be a really good idea to start Sunday :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

Archived