IGNORED

Just Back From Sheffield

Robbored

I was pround to be a Bristol City supporter today when I looked at the masses of the clubs supporters virtually filling the Stand at Hillborough today.A steward reckoned there was at least 4700 City fans although I've yet to see the official figure.

As for the game - it was easily forgettable.Very little goalmouth action at either end but with City looking the most likely to break through.Miller score a good looking goal but it was ruled out for pushing and Pressman pulled of a couple of cracking saves.One from Docherty was top class.

Wednesday could have nicked a goal earlier but missed a good headed chance but the winner when it came was just down to poor marking.A long throw flicked on and the guy could hardly miss.Cruel luck on City but then City have been getting the "run of the ball" in last few games and today it just didn't go our way.

Still 33 points from 36 ain't bad......now lets make it 36 points from 39 on Tuesday.

Guest Filton Red

Well said Robbored my thoughts totaly. The lads and the supporters did the club proud up there today. And I enjoyed the game, even though we did lose.

Well said Robbored my thoughts totaly. The lads and the supporters did the club proud up there today. And I enjoyed the game, even though we did lose.
Here Here!!!

Hope everyone turns up on Tuesday and gives the same support.

The team looked absolutely gutted today to lose, hope they bounce back in style against Wycombe

Guest Topbuzz

I just got home too ....gutted to lose like that

Was dissapointed by the atmostphere we were really quiet not like us at all good seats though i was top right of upper great view

Tommy was amazing again tday ....bring on Adams and his wycombe boys changes could be in order bring back freezer bring wilkshire inside n rest tinman i say

Knackered now :Sleep12:

Guest Harry May

The main worry for me was that Wednesday were given 2 gilt edged chances to score before they actually did . At the back yesterday we looked a bit dodgy.

Caldicot Red.

Pleased to say I totally agree!

Fantastic suport from everyone an absolute credit to the club and west country alike. I hope yesterday goes to show where this great club of ours desrves to be going to grounds and crowds like that every week. And I hope that everyone conected with Bristol City FC will continue to make this reality.

The performance from City was solid and workman like and with some luck the result would have been reversed. I personally would have like to see Goodfellow come on the right and Phills preparred to come off his line!

But well done to the lads for the tremendous run of results. As Danny Wilson Said after the game Tuesday nights match is a big un. Get to the game if you can and get behind the team like yesterday and I'm sure we can get back to winning ways.

hopefully the hurt the players, fans are feelin this weekend will make the team doubly keen not to let it happen again in the near future!

Bring on Wycombe, Stockport and the rest........

Archived