IGNORED

Gutted

Guest comeonyoureds

Guest comeonyoureds

got back from the game not long ago and still gutted, on 89 mins i was finding it hard to come to terms with the winning run coming to an end by drawing, but only to end up loosing! feels rather strange as was getting quite use to not losing. still all good things have to come to an end.

overall i thought city didnt create enough today, both peacock and miller are good in the air but the crossing just wasnt good enough. to sum it up city lack pace up front! wilkshire isnt quick enough to play on the wing, and theres no point in playing balls over the top when theres no one quick enough to get on the end of it. on several occassions when miller did get on the end of a ball behind the wednesday defence there was no one in the box to pass to. maybe I'm being too criticle as the players still did give a lot of effort, but I'm slightly concerned because chances in front of goal will be a lot fewer when we play plymuff and QPR.

kept looking at the time on the score board and thinking goodfellow and lita will come on in a min, but it never happened, and cant understand why not.

thought tommy doherty was outstanding yet again again today and his performance was another credit to himself, he broke up the wednesday possession all afternoon, easily the best player on the pitch! how pressman got his hand to that shot i'll never know.

how did that wednesday player put his effort over the bar from just a few yards out??!!! absolutely awful, he had a month of time on the ball and i was sure he was goin to score only for my mate to almost catch his shot after he put it over.

i really hope tuesday night can be the start of another winning run, and perhaps danny may now change things around as he doesnt have to stick with a winning team!

also hope there will still be a good turn out on tuesday as we need to get behind the team now to get back on track for promotion! dont give up on city just yet!!!

COME ON YOOOOOU REDS!!!!

The support and turnout today was brilliant, never heard a city crowd so positive and loud! Really showed them Owls!!!!!

I'll be there Tuesday hope everyone else will be too, let's make it the start of our next 11 match winning run :cool:

Archived