IGNORED

Unlucky Lads

Guest UptheOwls

Guest UptheOwls

Great Game today. You played very well - as seen in the passing & moving of bristol in the match. We would have been hammered if it wasnt for Pressman, top man today, I give him full credit to keeping us in the game.

Anyway, 1-0 :P . Nah, I came to city last November (?) I think it was - tidy ground. Your support was unbelievable today, best all season - I thought Plymouth bought a lot, but you lot brought a lot more.

Good look for rest of season.

Great Game today. You played very well - as seen in the passing & moving of bristol in the match.  We would have been hammered if it wasnt for Pressman, top man today, I give him full credit to keeping us in the game.

Anyway, 1-0  :P .  Nah, I came to city last November (?) I think it was - tidy ground.  Your support was unbelievable today, best all season - I thought Plymouth bought a lot, but you lot brought a lot more.

Thanks, enjoyed it even if we did lose.

Thought your lot missed a couple of sitters, but gave us a tough game, they seemed to be up for it - do you think that will change a few minds in Sheffield, so many negative comments before the match from Owls fans.

biggest laugh at the end - so many Owls fans had left the ground before they scored :Laugh4: :Laugh4: :Laugh4: bet they're mightily ###### off :cool:

Guest city slicker 71

Thanks for the fair comments, I'll wish your club the best for the future, what a tonic to read a post like this compared to the milksop contributions from those two devonian idiots.

All the very best,

Guest UptheOwls
Thanks, enjoyed it even if we did lose.

Thought your lot missed a couple of sitters, but gave us a tough game, they seemed to be up for it - do you think that will change a few minds in Sheffield, so many negative comments before the match from Owls fans.

biggest laugh at the end - so many Owls fans had left the ground before they scored  :Laugh4:  :Laugh4:  :Laugh4:  bet they're mightily ###### off  :D

It happens everytime.

We've done it twice this season, scoring in the last few minutes. They hear the cheers and come running back in - knackered from running up the high steps :D

Guest cider gliders

Yeah, good luck to your lot young un, we have

beat a few teams in the last minute this season,

so we got it back today by your lot!

We ad a fantastic day up thur today, what a

fantastic stadium an support you have, you deserve

better! GOOD LUCK AT PLYMOUTH!

Guest Red_Rat

Thanks for your fair comments

especially with the amount of 'Braggers' we get from opposing fans.

Lush Stadium,Great day out.

Good Luck for the future!!

Great Game today. You played very well - as seen in the passing & moving of bristol in the match.  We would have been hammered if it wasnt for Pressman, top man today, I give him full credit to keeping us in the game.

Anyway, 1-0  :P .  Nah, I came to city last November (?) I think it was - tidy ground.  Your support was unbelievable today, best all season - I thought Plymouth bought a lot, but you lot brought a lot more.

cheers... NOW DO THE SAME TO PLYMOUTH :Party3:

Guest blue owl

It was a good game id have been happy with a draw..what i carnt believe is why danny did not do his homework on us better ? you should have murder'd us down the left btw what did u city fans think of the ref ?

It was a good game id have been happy with a draw..what i carnt believe is why danny did not do his homework on us better ? you should have murder'd us down the left btw what did u city fans think of the ref ?
The ref well?!!!!! Quite #### for both sides wasnt he..... Laughed at his decision not to give you a penalty. Matt Hill definate hand ball haha :D

Guest blue owl
The ref well?!!!!! Quite #### for both sides wasnt he..... Laughed at his decision not to give you a penalty. Matt Hill definate hand ball haha  :D
It was a good good honest game of football and which you dont see that many at hills'boro these days but the ref was trying his hardest to spoil it :D

Oh. Yet I can. How odd.
Why's that then???

Time to have a go about tactics, players out of position, strike force being the wrong one.

Simple - we had a perfectly good goal disallowed, their goalie made a couple of great saves and Roberts and Brown missed easy chances - we had more possession than them, controlled a lot of the game but made a couple of mistakes at the back.

Not a lot wrong with the team or the way we played. :D

It was a good good honest game of football and which you dont see that many at hills'boro these days but the ref was trying his hardest to spoil it  :D
The ref lost control after about ten minutes... I think Tommy 'ABSOLUTE CLASS' Doherty was bought down about 4 times in the first 5 minutes!!!! No bookings. Accidental hand ball then he gets booked to which one of your players also did and yet nothing..... Rubbish absolute rubbish :D

Why's that then???

Time to have a go about tactics, players out of position, strike force being the wrong one.

Simple - we had a perfectly good goal disallowed, their goalie made a couple of great saves and Roberts and Brown missed easy chances - we had more possession than them, controlled a lot of the game but made a couple of mistakes at the back.

Not a lot wrong with the team or the way we played.  :D

Well if you want to talk tactics, and say Willson got it right, then you are wrong. Their left side was incredibly weak, we should have destroyed them down the left, but no we decided to play a central midfielder out on the wing, when we went to great pain to find out can't cut it on the wing.

Then because of this we expose Carey so obviously allowing cooke who was given a free role, odd to see a manager employ some tactics, we aint used to it here :D

Fair enough Willson decided to go with the same side, i can accept that, but then after 10 minuites it was so bleedin obvious that cooke was murdering carey coming down our right flank, and wilkshire was spending half his time in the middle and the other half wondering the field, so he decided to wait until 65 odd minuites to realise this and change it, not bad, only 50 minuites later than me, and to think he gets paid 300 grand a year or whatever.

Over the last 12 games Willson has generally got it right, he made the changes that were needed and set us off on our run, but he misses the obvious at times which really irritates me.

Archived